unexpected reunions and betrayals

Y/n was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Her family the people she held dear were standing right in front of her but she knew if she were to join them she would have to kill her new family but if she were to stay with them she would have to fight her old family.

Mike: hey you bastards are you responsible for this!

Instead of getting a response he was met with their intimidating aura.

Y/n: mike move away from them!

But it was too late for him as they walked through him absorbing him as if he was nothing, y/n rushed up to him briefly making eye contact with wammu but she didn't notice his eyes widened as she was busy dealing with mark.

Mark: take care of my wife for me.
Ceasar: I will, my friend. I'll make them pay dearly.

Y/n: ceasar, don't do anything reckless.

It seemed as if he didn't hear her, using his hamon to form bubbles ceasar launched them at whammu. Whammu stopped in curiosity about to pop the bubble but was surprised as he received damage from one.

Whammu: I see you are a hamon user but your bubbles are no I match for my wind.

He shook the instruments on his head and y/n watched in caution as it formed a small hurricane, destroying all the bubbles in the vicinity.

Caesar: prepare for more of my bubbles!
Y/n: Ceasar,move!

Y/n formed an ice wall preventing the aftershock of wind.

Whammu: so it really is you.
Y/n: Wham, i-
Joseph: y/n so these are your other buddies, lively bunch.

Y/n averted her eyes from whammu as he stared at her a small twinge of hurt in his eyes.

Whammu: if they're aren't anymore hamon user been b then we are done here.

Joseph: Ahem!
Y/n: Joseph you idiot what do you think your doing?!

Joseph: I cant just stand back as they ignore me and my hamon clackers!

Y/n: jojo, you really are an idiot.
Joseph: y/n your supposed to back me up.
Y/n: I'll back you up if can actually use those clackers of yours, but I'll help you.

Esidisi: y/n do you really think you can win?
Y/n: no, but I sure as hell can try.

Forming two ice daggers and channeling hamon through them, throwing one at esidesi but when they blinked the dagger was gone replaced with a ball of snow, hitting esidesi's hand. The bone on his hand started to melt from the contact.

Joseph: since when could you do that?!
Y/n: since just now.
Joseph: and you're talking about my clackers!
Y/n: well at least I'm doing something!
Joseph: then I'll show you how useful they are.
Y/n: good.

Joseph skillfully spun his clackers allowing the hamon to flow through them but stopped as one flew out his hand.

Y/n: jojo, do you want help?
Joseph: no I can handle it, it was just a small misstep.

Whammu: face the wrath of my Devine sandstorm!

Y/n said nothing as she grabbed Joseph, moving him out of the way taking most of damage from the blow but he had still taken some damage.

Y/n: are you alright jojo?

Joseph didn't answer as he out cold.

Whammu: what will you do now y/n.
Y/n: I'm going to protect my friends.

Rushing at whammu but stumbling slightly y/n's eyes secretly trailed behind him, she noticed Joseph slowly crawling to the cart on the railroad.

Y/n: so he does have a plan.