unfortunate reunion

You took in the features of the room and noted that it was your old bedroom, the one you had before meeting Jonathan.

"How'd you even get in here?"
"I've been in here for a while but this is the first time I've been able to contact you."

You pondered on his words before you remembered something.

"when I used that hamon on esidesi, that was you wasn't it?"
"Yes it was."
"Then why didn't you talk to me sooner you big dummy?!"
"I couldn't."

You shot him a questioning look urging him to continue.

"For the past few years I've been trying to get in contact with you, but it seems something blocked me from communicating."

You remembered something wammu told you all those years ago.

"Y/n you have very strong mental fortitude and as such no one will be able to disrup your thoughts unless you allow them."

"But enough about that, I'm here now and i won't be leaving any time soon."

"I truly have missed you Jojo but it seems my body has regained its strength."

To emphasize that fact the room started to crumble and Jonathan's body start to lose it's solidity.

"I look forward to your next visit y/n."

Those were the last words you heard before you were forced out of your sleep, tears running down your cheeks. Joseph had the worse timing as he busted into the room unceremoniously as a fresh wave of tears started to run down your cheeks.

"You need to learn to knock Joseph."
"You're actually awake?!"
"Yes,no need to be so loud."

He tackled you into a hug effectivelykncoking the wind out of you.

"You're acting like I've been asleep for a week.

Then it got quiet.

"Joseph."
"Yes?"
"How long was I out?"
"For about a week and two days."
"And what is going on right now?"
"Ceasar went to fight whammu."

That sentence caused panic to wrack your body as you slipped out of bed ignoring the jello like feeling I your legs as you now realized what the aching feeling in your chest was, Ceasars was in danger.

"Joseph I'll meet you there I need to help him!"
"Wait y/n!"

But it was too late, you were already gone.

You welcomed the cold on your body as you rushed to house in the distance picking up the pace, hoping you weren't too late. The scent of blood hit your nose as you busted through the front doors just as wamuu was about to leave Ceasar's body on the floor and a slab of concrete was about to crush him, your instincts kicked into over driclve and the water and snow around you became one as you covered his body in a protective dome and watch the concrete break upon impact.

"What were you thinking coming here by your self!?"
"I don't think he's conscious y/n"

You shot him a fierce glare as you picked ceasar up and started to leave the house but wamuu stopped you.

"I gave him the antidote to the poison."
"Thanks but Joseph wouldn't want it to be handed over so easily."
"You know you're still welcomed to come back with us."

You heard the desperation in his voice but you ignored it and walked away only for you to feel yourself falling.

"I'm sorry y/n but I have to bring you home whether you want to or not."

That set something inside you off as you regained your footing and placed ceasar down making sure to keep him out of harm's way.

"I told you I like it with them."
"They will die and leave you eventually like all humans."
"Well I'll deal with that when the time comes."
"I miss you does that not mean anything?"
"Wammu if I go back with you will you leave them alone?"

He didn't answer and the silence gave you all the conformation you needed.

"I'll make sure master Kars spares them if you come back home."

Joseph arrived with Lisa Lisa and were greeted with a solem ceasar and a missing you.

"Where's y/n?"
"She saved me and left under the promise that we'd be spared."
"And you let her leave with him!?"
"What was I supposed to do Jojo, I couldn't exactly fight on the verge of death!"

Lisa Lisa learned from her time spent with you that you'd do anything to protect your loved ones, even if it meant giving up your own freedom.

"Y/n may have left but that doesn't mean we can't get her back."
"And how are we supposed to do that?"
"One of them is still here."
"I would compliment your skill but it's far from being good."
"We want you to give use y/n back."
"She left of her own free will."
"What if I offered you the red stone of aja?"

Kars finally stepped out into clear view at her offer.

"Now that does sound like a good trade but the stone will belong to us one way or another."

"Then in a few days time you must fight us if you win my little jewel will return to you and if you lose the stone and my jewel will belong to me permanently."

"We agree to those terms!"
"Wise choice."

And with that he was gone, leaving the three alone in the run down house.

You had been locked in a room with a single window allowing the moon to illuminate it. You thought about ways to escape but then remembered what would happen if you left  and a frustrated sigh left your mouth as you stared at the clothing you were put in, the jewelry feeling alien on your skin and the fabric being soft but somewhat uncomfortable on your body. You were snapped out of thought by a voice.

"I know you're upset but it's for the best."
"Im being kept in a damn prison cell there isn't anything good about this."
"Master Kars is still cautious of your first escape"

Yes you did try to run away the minute you got taken here but you were apprehend by Kars and that's how you ended up in this room.

"Well it's not my fault you guys threatened to hurt my friends."
"You really do care for them more that us?"

That caused you to sigh and flop onto wammu allowing your body to relax in his hold.

"I care for you all but I've finally found people I want to protect."
"You truly have grown up."
"Yeah no thanks to you."

You both laughed at that statement and fell into a comfortable silence, only for it to be interrupted by a rumbling noise.

"You've become more and more human."
"S'not my fault I'm hungry,I've been asleep for a week."
"I felt when your body shut down, thankfully you had just used up too much energy."

You snorted and pushed yourself off of him, flopping onto the floor.

"If you intend to stay with us you'll have to restart your training."
"But what if I don't want to."
"Would you like to see how that turns out?"
"No wamuu."
"Then let's begin."

I'm back yall merry late Christmas and sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer :>.