The beginning of a new story (part 2)

The case of the statue found in the ocean was a peculiar one. When they had found the statue, it had been found when fishermen reported that the area they had normally been fishing in had started to form in one specific area. They would have brushed it off if an iceberg had appeared in the same area causing a few boats to crash at night but the strangest thing about it was that the iceberg they claim to see is never present in the day. The speedwagon foundation has quickly found the source of the ice a statue located directly beneath the iceberg. As of right now there were two statues in the speedwagon foundation's care but they were stolen and the head of the speedwagon foundation was reported dead but he was being held hostage by the germans as they poured the blood on the ground allowing them to be absorbed. The female statue was the first to crack, frost escaping the statue as the stone fell off leaving a tall slightly muscular female.

Y/n: where am I?

Stroehiem: she can speak our language. This is amazing isn't it mr. Speedwagon.

Y/n: speedwagon, as in Robert. O .speedwagon?

Speedwagon had recognized the voice but is shock.

Speedwagon: y/n?!

As soon as they blinked she was gone from the room but they had no time to think about it as the other statue had started to spray blood from its vines and the stone had started to crack as well. The body inside gracefully landing on the floor.

Stroehiem: he's alive, his name will be Santana and the other one you said her name was y/n, mr. Speedwagon?

Speedwagon nodded his head in fear and quickly let out a sigh of relief as the german focused his attention on being in the chamber.

Scientists: general strohiem what should we do with him now.

Santana: strohiem.....
Scientist: he seems to understand the human tongue.

Santana said nothing more as he scooted the area presumably looking for a way to escape but stopped as they had opened a chamber revealing a vampire.

Strohiem: let's see who's stronger Santana or the vampire!

As predicted the vampire lunged at Santana with intent kill and bit into him or so they thought.

Strohiem: well that was disappointing.

As they were observing the being they hadn't noticed the other in the room healing speedwagon.

Y/n: did they do this to you?
Speedwagon: no it was straitzo.
Y/n: why?
Speedwagon: he wanted to obtain the powers of the stone maks.

Y/n: I figured something like this would happen at one point.

As y/n finished healing him she felt a presence behind her. Turning around she saw a soilder but something about them felt off.

Soilder??: mr. Speedwagon let's get you out of here.

Y/n: you're not a real gaurd are you?

It was until she heard a scream did y/n realize that she was noticed and Santana was no where to be seen.

Scientist: what is she doing in here!?
Y/n: what I'm doing is none of your concern and I'm not the one you should worry about.

Scientists: what do you me-

He was cut off by a guards screams.

Y/n: santana it was about time you came out.
He couldn't respond as he was currently in one of the guards bodies.

Speedwagon: y/n you know him?
Y/n: he's what kars called a gaurd dog but he's much smarter than one.

As the other guards fired their guns at the body of the gaurd santana took over y/n stared intently at the neck of the guard next them. Feeling eyes boring into his side the guard turned and met her eyes the pendant slightly showing on his neck making y/n's eyes light up with recognition.
The pillar woman had watched as the bullets they shot came fire back out through the guard's body killing them and the guard behind them had started to wheel speedwagon but was stopped by the general.