The final fight (part 1 end)

They're were two of them one giant of a man and another but just as menacing as the other.

Dio: these two knights are sir bruford and tarkus sentence to death for murder but I, Dio have given them another chance at life.

Bruford: master dio has given me another chance at life and I will gladly kill anyone in his way.

Y/n: good grief, Jonathan I'll handle the giant you deal with the other one.

Jonathan: just don't die.
Y/n: I should be telling you that.

Nodding they both headed to there specific enemy, his eyes followed her every move as she ran around him chosing the perfect time to strike. Y/n jumped up ice shards forming in the air as she jumped on each as of antagonizing tarkus to attack and as she predicted he did swinging his axe only to hit air and and his arm impaled by an icicle infused with hamon but tarkus didn't seemed to notice as his arm started to crack blood seeping out. Grunting in disappointment y/n made a sword with her ice, chopping off tarkus hand in the process, staring in glee as his arm tumbled to the floor. She jumped back as will jumped in a delivered a hamon filled punch tarkus's way.

Y/n: Speedwagon take care of the remaining zombies we'll handle him!

A splash distracted her as she saw burford throw Jonathan in the lake and jumped in behind him. Her attention was quickly brought back to tarkus as she her will grunt in pain.

Y/n: will are you okay!
Will: focus on him, I'm fine!

She sent a wave of spikes at tarkus impaling him but not stopping him from attacking, swinging down he managed to land a hit on y/n a long gash running down her arm but she looked unaffected.

He fell as the ice impale him in places that would kill a regular human but he wasn't but the hamon in them almost killed him.

Jonathan: y/n we need to leave right now dio isn't here anymore!

Y/n: we need to ditch the giant!
Will: I have an idea!

He refused dead leaves together with hamon and formed a glider as y/n picked up speedwagon and the child forming icicles to jump on as Jonathan and will made a glider out of the leaves and hamon.

Y/n: well isn't he the persistent one.

And true to her word tarkus was above them, hitting the side of the building causing debris to hit the glider but luckily there was a ledge so y/n used her ice and caught both will and Jonathan safely landing on the edge.

Y/n: are you guys okay?
Jonathan: thanks to you we are.
Y/n: this place-

She was cut off by a laugh and the space where the boy rested was empty.

Tarkus: I'm not like Bradford I have no more humanity Jonathan enter or the boy dies!

Y/n: let the boy go and I won't kill you right here!