Dio Brando- friend or foe?

It had been two days since you started staying in the joestar manor and to everyone's surprise you adapted quite quickly, learning proper table manors after seeing mr joestar only once and surpassing Jonathan or jojo as he let you call him in academics the only downfall to this situation is that you couldn't step out into the sun. After explaining your condition to Mr. joestar he bought you an umbrella not long after. You stuck to jojo like glue as he was the one who found you and became fast friends but today was a very special day. Why, you may ask? Because Jonathan's  adopted brother would be joining us today. Observing from the balcony as a carriage pulled into the gates not being allowed to greet him because of some mischief that you pulled yesterday. Just because you may have broken a boys femur and nose doesn't mean that you had to be punished. After all, he was being rude, but Mr. Joestar didn't budge. Watching the exchange between jojo and Dio was quite entertaining, but when you saw him kick Danny, the smile was wiped off your face. Opening your umbrella and jumping down, you rushed up to dio and gave him a hard slap before going to tend to danny.

Dio:'That woman she actually had the guts to hit me.'

Jonathan: y/n, are you supposed to be outside
what about the punishment?

Y/n: I'll deal with it later, but I couldn't stand still and watch that prick hurt Danny.

Mr joestar: Jonathan, you've met dio and don't take what he did to heart. I'm sure he didn't mean it, and y/n no afternoon snacks for a week.

Y/n: What, that's not fair, he hurt Danny!
Dio: I didn't mean it. I am truly sorry it's just that the dog surprised me.

Y/n dropped it scared to make Mr. joestar angry but gave dio a nasty glare before stomping inside Jonathan following not far behind.

Dio:'That woman will learn her place soon enough, but first I have to take care of Jonathan'

Y/n may have just met dio, but she already disliked him. Watching as dio walked in with his suitcase, you eyed it suspiciously but let Jonathan handle it.

Jonathan: Let me take that for you

Slapping his hand before giving a disgusted look to Jonathan, dio really knew how to yank at y/n's chains.

Dio:Keep your filthy hand off my stuff.
Y/n: What's your problem huh dio are you scared? Is that why you're being a baby?

Dio: woman, you better watch your mouth before something bad happens.

Jonathan: Don't talk to her like that.

A fight would have broken out if Mr. joestar didn't call for the trio's attention, shooting each of them disapproving glances. They left to do their own thing y/n following jojo to the stream near town.

Y/n: Hey jojo.
Jonathan: Yes, y/n?
Y/n:When do you think Mr. joestar will let me go to town and make friends?

Jonathan: *gasp* I thought I was your friend?
Y/n: You are dummy, but it's been two days since I've been out of the stone. I WANNA SOCIALIZE!

Jumping at her sudden outburst before going into a fit of laughter Jonathan laughed harder than he ever had and soon y/n joined in them cackling at the weirdest of things but their laughter came to a stop as they heard a shout for help. Running up the hill, seeing what seemed to be a blonde girl being bullied by two boys,  y/n gave Jonathan a nod before both of them rushed up to the boys.

Y/n: Leave her alone and pick on someone your own size.

Jonathan: Yeah, it's not very wise to be picking on a delicate young woman for the heck of it.

Deciding to let the girl go they turned to Jonathan about to beat him up but halted in their tracks as y/n was giving both boys death glares as she being the tallest towered over both of them cracking her knuckles to intimidate them which worked as the scurried away in fright and Jonathan and the blonde girl watched in admiration.

Jonathan: y/n, thanks for protecting me, but I could've handled it.

Y/n: jojo, we both know you can't fight to save your life.

Blonde girl: Thank you so much. You were great! My name is erina Pendleton.

Jonathan: we couldn't sit back and let them harras you. I'm Jonathan, and this is y/n.

Waving at the blonde, now known as Erina shying away, crouching behind Jonathan to hide away the umbrella lightly brushing against his back. Rushing over to the lake, y/n hopped in feeling the cool water against her feet as Jonathan and Erina watched on in amusement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stepping back into the house as jojo wanted to spend a bit more time with Erina y/n hopped dio wasn't around as she had been avoiding him like the plague since he arrived but her hope was cut short as he was reading in the lounging chair. Trying to sneak in as quietly as possible to go upstairs, but halfway up the stairs, her arm was grabbed, and she felt herself falling down the stairs, but she softened the blow by using her hands. Dio laughed as she fell but became irritated as her reflexes were quick enough to prevent her from injuring herself. Smirking to himself as she glared at him.

Dio: That was a nasty fall. Let me help you.

Out stretching his arm to her with a faux smile on his face as she grabbed it but it quickly turned to one of shock as she gripped his hand with inhuman strength.

Y/n: dio I don't know why you hate me but do that again and I will hurt you.

Dio: Have it your way, but you'll regret making an enemy out of me.

If either of them were paying attention, they would have noticed as ice started to form on y/n's dress, but it melted as quickly as it came. Storming up to Jonathan's room to sleep, y/n ignored the glare dio sent to her.

Chapter two, let's gooooo. ENJOY AND BYEEEEE!!.