meeting the new zeppeli

Y/n hummed a old tune as she and joseph sat in a restaurant as they were both hungry.

Y/n: Jojo why did we come to Italy again?
Joseph: if only your memory was as good as your appetite.

Y/n:don't make me eat you if I'm so hungry.
Joseph: jeez lady you sure are scary.
Y/n: don't call me that it makes me feel old.
Joseph: you would have be a thousand years old by now.

Y/n: I'm only 18 in human years anyway.

Y/n swore she heard the cogs in his head stop functioning when she said that he would have asked more had it not been for the waiter arriving with their food.

Joseph: finally- huh! What the hell is this!
Y/n: its squid ink pasta.
Joseph: what the hell is that waiter are you sure this isn't poisoned.

Y/n: Joseph shut up and try it before you taste something else.

Joseph felt sweat form on his body as the young pillar woman radiate an aura similar to his granny erina. Reluctantly he ate a fork full and was immediately lost within the flavor.

Joseph: this is so good.
Y/n: if you talk with your mouth full you'll choke.

Cue joseph hacking up his lungs as he started to choke.

Y/n: I told you so.
Joseph: you could have helped me you know.
Y/n: but where is the fun in that.

Y/n sent him a shit-eating grin as he continued to eat his pasta put stopped as he heard a squel.

Y/n: well isn't that just romantic.
Joseph:Oh my god!
Y/n: jealous?
???: signora I bought you this gift.
Girl: you shouldn't have.
???: would it be better if I give you good luck.

Y/n cringed as he kissed the necklace the girl he was with blushing heavily at the gesture, she and Joseph shared a grins forming on their faces. Y/n used he hamon to send a gust of cold wind in direction of the necklace as Joseph sent hamon through some of the pasta and launched at him only for it to be caught mid-air by some pasta noodles of the blonde and sent back, launching into the wine glass. He stared in the girls eyes and leaned in for a kiss but he was stopped by a cold sensation in his palm, the necklace he had was ice cold to the touch and it changed from the ruby red to an icy blue.

Joseph: nice y/n.
Y/n: I'm starting to like you Joseph.

They both snickered before paying for the meal and leaving the restaurant to meet speedwagon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n waited in the car looking out of the tinted windows as the sun had gotten too hot for her ice, staring out the window in disinterest she noticed a woman walking by carrying a large umbrella. Using her ice she froze the woman's hand making it numb allowing her to drop the umbrella and the shrinking down y/n rushed under the umbrella making sure nobody was around and grew to a decent height the shade of the umbrella fully blocking out the sun.

It took y/n a few minutes to realize she was lost as the sound of speedwagon's heartbeat getting lost within the other sounds.

□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■
Ceasar walked in the square of Naples as he had to meet up with mr.speedwagon to discuss an important matter when he bumped into someone, normally he brushed off such actions but he had gotten a good look at the person he bumped into, it was the girl from the restaurant. Ceasar stopped her and blushed as she had looked very confused and curious.

Y/n: oh it's you.
Ceasar: signora, I couldn't get you out my mind since I saw you at the restaurant today.

Y/n: don't you have a girlfriend?
Ceasar: she was a mere acquaintance of mine.
Y/n: for an acquaintance you were oddly close.
Ceasar: is there anyway I can prove myself signora?