the world changed

An old man and his wife were ridding through a passage when the found a broken carriage and two bodies a statue of young girl and a middle aged gentleman but the girl seemed to be made of stone.

Man: the statue looks like it could fetch a hefty price hehehe check if the man has anything of value on him.

Woman:but what about the woman and the child?

Man: stop your yammering take the rings and statue and shut up.

Noticing a case just inches away from the bodies opening and seeing nothing but a mask he threw it to the ground,turning back to the gentleman about to remove the rings but he was stopped as the man gripped his arm. That gentleman was know as George joestar.

George: please save my wife.
Man: sorry but yer wife is as good as dead but yer son is fine.

George: thank you.

From that day foward George joestar would be in debt to that greedy man until he played back.
Not noticing the mask grow spikes as blood landed upon it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A young 12 year old boy known as Jonathan joestar or jojo as his friends called him was playing in the yard with his dog Danny,when he was called in by his father.

George: Jonathan a old friend of mine has passed away and had left his son in our care. His name is Dio Brando so I expect you to treat him with respect.

Jonathan: alright father when is he coming?
George: this Friday.

Jonathan nodded his head and left the office to continue playing with danny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jonathan couldn't sleep think about the boy that would come to his home in two days, feeling restless he left his room to get a glass of water cutting his hand in the process  the blood landing on the female statue his father had bought for his mother as a souvenir and he certainly didn't noticing the stone around the female crumbling until her heard a thump.

Y/n:'where am I? Where is master kars?'

The female stood up and looked around confused and excited. Her eyes searching for any lifeforms before stopping on a boy who looked no younger than you staring in what you guess was awe.

Jonathan: miss who are you?

Taking a second to engrave his language into your brain, then looking back at him with a small smile to seem less threatening.

Y/n: I'm y/n young human I see you are somewhere around my age.

Jonathan: it's nice to meet you y/n my name is Jonathan but my friends call me jojo and I'm 12 years old.

As he had introduced himself he took in your appearance. Short (h/c) hair with three horns sprouting out of them, an outfit that wouldn't be deemed fit for a lady but rather a mistress of the night.

 Short (h/c) hair with three horns sprouting out of them, an outfit that wouldn't be deemed fit for a lady but rather a mistress of the night

You approached the boy known as Jonathan and picked him up gently as humans were quite delicate. He seemed surprised as your strength before asking you to put him down.

Y/n: well I must be taking my leave now I don't want to be a burden to you as you have shown me hospitality.

Jonathan: miss y/n do you have a place to stay?
Y/n: no but I'll manage.

Y/n was about to jump out the  window and leave but was stopped by Jonathan looking a bit distraught.

Jonathan: if you have nowhere to go you can stay here.

Y/n: really, I don't mean to intrude but if you insist I'll stay until I find the location of master kars.

Jonathan being to tired to ask anymore questions lead y/n to one of the guest bedrooms. Poor jojo would be in for a surprise then next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jojo awoke startled as there was a sleeping y/n next to him holding him in a death grip. Trying gently not to wake her up he wiggled his way out of her grip before heading down to have breakfast with his father and explain your situation.

Jonathan: father last night a girl no older than me showed up on the doorstep cold and lonely so I took her in.

Almost choking on his wine, George cleared  his throat and asked Jonathan to bring the girl. We he saw the young girl Jonathan brought down he was instantly reminded of the statue and he became suspicious but decided not to act upon It.

George: young lady where did Jonathan find you?
Y/n: sir he found me outside of the manor sleeping on the ground I'm really grateful that you allowed me to shelter for the night.

Feeling sympathy for the young girl he decided that she would become a permanent resident in the joestar manor.

And that is just the beginning of y/n's story cause things were going to get bizarre.

I recently got into jjba so why not. ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND BYEEEERR!!!!