FINALLY!!!!

I jumped out of bed and got ready. I got dressed up in this:

It was 6:30 by the time I was done

"Amber, come and eat breakfast dear" Evangeline called me from downstairs.

"Coming" I answer as I walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Here you go" Evangeline said as she gave me a delicious looking plate of waffles.

"Thank you!!" I said happily as drenched them in Carmel syrup and took a bite. "oh my god!!! This are delicious!!" I said after I swallowed.

"Thank you dear" said Evangeline. A couple of minutes passed and then Noah joined me at the kitchen looking like a dead corpse.

"You look like a zombie" I said as I laughed. "Urg..good morning to yo too". Noah yawned.

"But like seriously didn't you get any sleep" I asked slightly concerned as he stabbed the plate instead of the waffles.

"Oh don't worry he is like this ever morning he is not really a morning person" Evangeline answered my question.

"Thank god it's the weekend tomorrow so we don't have to wake up early" Noah mumbled as he put syrup on the waffles.

After we finish eating breakfast, we walk to Noah's car.

"Drive safe sweetheart and have a great day at school" Evangeline said as she waved at us.

Noah started to drive. " are you sure you can drive like this" I asked nervously.

" yeah I do this all the time we will be fine" he said as I turned on the radio.

We arrived at school safely somehow.

"We should see if we have any classes in common" I said as both Noah and me put out our schedules.

I scanned my schedule for the day and then his "We have two classes in common!! Math and history!!That's great" he said excitedly it seems like he is finally fully awake.

"But how did I never see you in any of my classes" I asked laughing it was weird really am I really that blind.

"Don't know but it may be the fact that I sit in the back" he shrugged.

"Let's go before we are late" I said as I look at my watch.

"All right"

We walk into class and decided to sit next to each other in the middle row.

_+*After Class*+_

"Well I don't understand a thing" Noah said as he run a hand through his platinum blond hair.

"It's alright I can explain it to you if you want?" I asked.

"You're the best Amber!!" He exclaimed as he hugged me.

"Well I have to head to class I don't want to be late" I said after he pulled away from the hug.

"Alright see you!!"

I waved at him and then turned around to go to my science class.

This is going to be a long day.

_+*lunch Time*+_

I walked to an empty lunch table and sat down.

I haven't seen Noah at all after math class and I am soo bor-

"Hey amber!!" I heard a familiar voice say. I look up and saw Noah literally dragging Mr. douchbag.

"Hey..." I answered as I frowned and glared at Lucas.

"Noah. Let. Me. Go." He yelled

"How did your classes go??" He asked completely ignoring Lucas's protests as he shoved him into the sit opposite to me.

"They were great" I replied still glaring at Lucas but this time he glared back.

"Well that's great to hear!!" He exclaimed.

"How-" push "your da-" shove "-y Lucas"
He said his voice going from high to low as he tried to keep Lucas from storming off.

Lucas gave no answer as he tried to escape.

I couldn't help but laugh they looked hilarious.

" what the hell are you laughing at freak" Lucas said anger in his voice as he  suddenly turns to me.

"your face is pretty funny" I snapped back.

"You littl-" he started as he rose from his seat but was stop by Noah before things could get any further.

"Lucas stop" he glared at him "can't you two just get along" he sighed

"No" we said in sync

" whatever i am leaving" Lucas said as he walked away.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys!!

So first of all I only wrote the first quarter of this chapter, while skylarina_love wrote the rest which I'm super thankful for!
And I think it turned out really cute!

Also

Who's your favorite character so far?!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Peace out!💞✨