06

We sat on our beds in the room and were talking about what when on in the test.

"My whole body was covered in these little insects, they were in my throat. I couldn't breathe"

"Yeah I heard about this guy two years back had a heart attack in his chair and almost died" Al said.

"What?" Christina said frightened.

"Yeah so I guess we got that to look forward too" Will said chuckling

"You didn't seem to have any problem at all?"

"Me?" I asked. "No, oh my god it was awful, I was in coffin and I was literally being buried alive. It was not fun"

"Oh come on, no one even came close to your time, you were amazing" Al said.

I guess he was right. I was only in there for max 5-7 minutes. Everyone's time was around 15-20 minutes.

"Yeah what's amazing is that she's gonna knock you right of dauntless" Peter said coming up to us.

"She's not gonna knock me out" Al responded.

"She gone to be one of worst to one of the best"

"Someone's gonna take her place to the bottom"

"Who's it gonna be?"

"Do you ever shut up?" asked Christina.

"Don't listen to him Al, ur gonna make it" I reassured him. "We all are gonna make it"

I was running down hall and turned too my left seeing my friends and Eric standing there but I couldn't get too them.

A glass stopped me from reaching them "HEY" I yelled banging on the glass. They looked at me laughing and whispering to each other.

Soon I looked down and around me and I was in a small box that was filling up with water fast.

"No no no" I said. I tried banging on the glass but it didn't break. I tried stopping the water from coming but it also didn't work.

Seconds later I was completely submerged underwater. I tapped on the glass and it broke a little. I didn't again and again and again until it shattered.

I woke up to gasping freaking out on where I was. "Hey, hey it's ok I'm here, your ok" Eric put his hand on my shoulder and reassured me that I was okay.

"How'd you do that" Eric asked. Four looked at me also wanting to know. "Do what?"

"How did you break the glass"

"I don't know. I just did it"

"You just did it?" Eric asked. He turned around and shut the computer off and turned back to me.

"What were your test results" he asked sitting down.

"Abnegation"

"I don't think so" I looked at him. I was scared. He was one of the leaders what if he finds out I'm divergent and kills me.

"I think ur lying to me"

"I'm not lying to you"

"I'm gonna ask you one more time. What was ur test results?" I looked at him should I tell him? I mean I trust him.

Not just yet. I thought. "Abnegation" "fine ur free to go"

I got up and off the chair heading towards the door when he called my name. "Jordan?"

I turned to look at him. "Dauntless don't just break the glass like that" I nodded my head and turned back to the door.

I walked to the tattoo parlor. I need to talk to tori. "My brother was like you, he got the second stage. At the last test. One of dauntless leaders came to watch him" she trailed on.