Chapter - Five

Aakash visit the garden where ahana was siting facing back to him, he cleared his throat and in slow pace he went to her.

"Hey ahana." he said nervously and she look at him over her shoulder in astonishment.

"Who are you?" she ask sternly and he wonder for a while about how to introduce himself.

"I am aakash rajvansh, I've came to see your sister." he said with a smile earning a death glare from her.

"Hmmm, so what should I do?" she replied in arrogance, moving her wheelchair ahead.

"Actually your sister is upset from me, she have asked me if you'll forgive me and say yes for our marriage then only she will get agree." Aakash blurted honestly, exhaling in relief as he was tensed about how should he tell this matter to ahana.

"And why should i say yes for a joker like you, my sister doesn't need any monkey to entertain her." Ahana spoke with a sharp glare giving a mocking smile. aakash looked her in amazement as he literally didn't expected this kind of behaviour of her.

"See ahana I've not came here to argue with you for this, am sorry once again for my silliness but now i deserve one chance to win your sister heart." Aakash kept his voice low and gentle, and she turned her wheelchair in front of him. staring his face in crooked smile.

"What else could we even expect from a silly boy. by the way how many members are there in your family." she asked in evil smirk. making him loose his temper but he drew a sharp breath before saying.

"Me mom dad, three more brothers two sister-in-law, one younger sister. and grandma anything else?" he answered in annoying look.

"Is this is a house or a small zoo?" she quipped and he glared her angrily, he is tolerating her rubbish since long but now she is crossing her limit.

"Ahhh sorry, but i really felt that someone is saying me about how many animals are there in zoo. instead of members in there house."
Ahana added with a naughty smile, making him furious he clenched his jaw and seethed in anger.

"What happened bro, did you felt bad? ahhh i can't do anything in this you know someone told my sister last morning that her tongue is very sharp. she don't know how to respect others, can you believe this?" She said further in raised brow, looking at him in exasperation

"It wasn't me, and my friend jay he must've misunderstood pooja. but he will apologize to her and if someone ask you for an apology then the other one should accept it without any tantrum." aakash utter in embarrassing tone couldn't believe that his friend would've said these all.

"Your family is very orthodox, they look so unfashionable. ugh i just can't tolerate them for a mili sec." Ahana intentionally ignite the flame inside him, and he fished his palm.

"How dare could you say like this about my family." he growled on her looking extremely angry and chided.

"O no, I am so sorry. would you forgive me for my bitter words." she spoke dramatically and aakash give a confused look. but shook his head.

"Why? someone said me one minute before that if we truly apologize to someone then the other one should accept it without any tantrum. then why are you refusing now to forgive me mr.rajvansh." Ahana said in victory smirk, forcing him to blink hard and feel mortified on his own words which he used one minute before.

"See you should go away now, and don't waste your time in explaining me." she added in careless tone.

"Why are you behaving so rudely with me, don't i deserve one chance for my mistake tell me." He asked in helpless tone, and ahana rolled her eye in anger as she can't deal with this cheeky man anymore.