Chapter - Four

"What happened my baby you are looking so upset?" pooja ask as soon as she entered inside the room and saw ahana weeping in corner, glancing out of the window.

"Nnn...nothing di." she answered plainly wiping her face roughly.

"Will you hide from your di? tell me ahana what is pestering you, I'll try to solve your problem." pooja knelt down and cupped her face asking in concerned voice.

"When you will get married, how would I manage to sleep without you, without seeing you...without cuddling with you, without listening your scoldings on my foolishness, I am feeling so insecure suddenly to share you with anyone di." Ahana finally said her feelings with tearful eye, making her sister cry as well as she also know staying without her baby gonna be not so easy, she is useful of spending her almost time with her, she love to pamper her, play with her, tease her, and after marriage this would be the biggest thing she is going to miss badly. 💔

"Ahana, even I can't stay without you and I don't want to marry either, i want to stay here lifetime, but this society and mom dad won't let me live peacefully, I don't know why the hell do they even cares if am single or married, if am happy with my life then what's their issue?" Pooja spoke in irritation, looking at her sister and softly caressing her face, she leaned and kissed her wet cheeks, saying no through her head to not cry more.

"Tommorow that guy and his family is coming to see you, though I don't want to share you with anyone but yet I'll pray you accept him and his family as well." ahana said with a deep voice, stiffening little. pooja rolled her eye remebering about the morning event.

"Accept him, huh my foot. the way he was questioning me I was feeling like I've commited any crime and the inspector is interrogating me in police station." pooja spoke in low voice, thankfully ahana didn't heard a single word as she was thinking about the changed life she'll go through after her elder sister marriage.

"Don't think so much okay? your di is still alive and until when I am there I won't let my ahana baby cry for anything." she utter in ensuring tone giving a sweet smile, ahana blinked her cute eye taking a control on her overflowing tears.

Next Morning, pooja reluctantly drape a light orange saree and wear a decent blouse after rejecting sleeveless one, she combed her silky long tresses and then applied beautiful shade of maroon lip gloss slightly rubbing away the extra one, she stick a small red bindi and gazing her perfectly shaped body in the mirror.

She complimented herself - "wow how pretty am looking. ahhh now I understood why that silly aakash wanted to meet me again, no problem i am prepared to give him the taste of his own medicine."

Around 1:30 pm, aakash's family arrived and pooja's parents welcome them smilingly, they sat down on sofa wandering their eye around the house which was definitely very small comparatively to their big one, but they stay in a joint family the members in their house is doubled from them.

Anjana sensed that aakash is constantly looking at the closed door which was pooja's room and she was getting ready there, he seemed to be depressed and guilty about something.

"So how good your daughter is in cooking and managing the whole house?" meenakshi asked in straight face giving no kind of expression, anjana felt little apprehensive as she was expecting her to ask about pooja's skills and abilities, but this question was more like a surprise to her.

"Don't worry meenakshi ji, pooja can cook well and she is very good in cleaning the house and every other stuffs." anjana replied with a polite smile fidgeting her finger nervously and gazing to her husband, who looked disconcert with their way of interrogating about their daughter.