Chapter Two 😉

Pooja pulled out a dull brown colour kurti as she should look cultured girl in front of her fiance, to whom she is gonna reject directly no matter what.

"Di keep this dress aside. why you want that boy to reject you...just meet him once try to know him better if then also you feel uneasy then nobody will force you trust me." Ahana spoke in sincerity coming inside the room while moving her wheelchair.

Okay so many of you were confused about ahana age. let me clear she isn't a kid she is paralyzed.

Pooja Instantly went to her as she don't want her sister to struggle while using the hard wheelchair which is so difficult for her to move.

"My baby why did you came here. aawaz laga deti na mujhe I would have come out." Pooja spoke in scary voice caressing her face fondly.

"O my dii itna toh mein kar sakti hun and when you will get married then would you come here to move this wheelchair.? i have to learn sooner than later to handle this chair you've sacrificed so much for me...ab time mera hai to do something for you for my di. So now get ready quickly and nicely i don't want my jiju (Pooja glared her when she said jiju and ahana make a cute pout continuing.) i mean that boy shouldn't say that how my sister came to meet him on their first date ab jaldi se jao okay." she completed saying with a sweet smile and her sister looked her fumingly.

"Date? seriously ahana you're gone now." pooja started to slap her lightly on face shoulder. but at the end hugged her tightly wondering how will she manage to stay away from her baby after marriage.

"Com'on di now don't make me emotional as well go and get ready in pretty dress." she spoke in light smile only her heart knowing how difficult it is for her to send her sister to meet with her partner.

Pooja half heartedly nodded and took out another dress which was much prettier and beautiful then last one. she wore it quickly and looked ahana staring her through mirror, she make a whatever face and brushed light shade of lipstick not wanting to look extraordinary or get a tag of makeup queen.

"Wow. my beautiful di i am sure now jiju i mean that boy won't reject you at any cost." ahana spoke with a twinkling eye and pooja didn't blushed neither smiled on her compliment.

"O god learn to smile di. why so upset face everytime won't you even smile for your ahana baby.?" she use her last golden card on pooja and it did worked out actually she smiled widely and kiss her cheek.

"You very well know how to melt me ummm. now i am going to meet that guy who is actually gonna regret for meeting me." Pooja said in lopsided smile and before ahana could say she walk out of the room.

In the sunshine cafe. a boy was already siting on his chair and waiting for someone little anxiously

Pooja arrived there on exact time. and wonder now how will she find that boy as she haven't seen his picture.

She thought of calling her father and tell him to send his photo on her messenger.

She started to dial his number while walking ahead completely engrossed in her phone. when the boy glanced her and shouted exictedly - "Pooja."

She stopped abruptly and look around to see who did shouted her name, when she saw one boy waving his hand at her smilingly. she went to him quickly.

"Who are you." she questioned in doubtful eye while scanning him from head to toe.

"I...i...am aakash. you're pooja shah right.?" he asked in uncertainty and she nodded slightly.