Chapter - Seven

The preparations of engagement was on full swings, aakash was highly exicted to make pooja wear the ring. The ring which will remind her that now she isn't single anymore.

Pooja with her mother was siting at one saree shop to choose the perfect lehenga for tomorrow. she didn't liked any collections, she wanted her outfit to look beautiful and best. but seems like this shop has no good choice in clothes.

They roamed around few more markets to buy the dress for her, but pooja is showing her tantrums on each and every clothes the salesman was keeping in front of her. sometimes she didn't liked the colour, sometimes she found the fabric so cheap and of poor quality, and sometimes she didn't liked the designs and pattern.

Anjana was getting annoyed now, they're wandering in the same market since two hours, but pooja has still not selected any lehenga.

"You stay here the whole night, i am going home...i have so many works." anjana spoke dissapointendly and pooja give a "fine" look.

"As you wish. i will come tomorrow." she replied mockingly, and anjana glared her sharply.

Her phone beeped and she saw the number in truecaller and it was of aakash. God now why is he calling her? she thought and irritatingly answered his call.

"Hello beautiful, I've called you for one important work. me and mom are siting at navkar jewellers, we're selecting ring for you, so it'll be better if you come here and choose one for yourself." aakash informed with a sweet smile, looking at his mom seeing some diamond necklace for her soon to be daughter-in-law.

"What? sorry i am busy now in buying the lehenga. you can buy any ring." pooja replied in cold voice, getting a confused look from her mother.

"We have already selected lehenga for you pooja, and it'll be ready till tomorrow morning." he spoke with a mischief smile and the phone was literally going to drop down out of her hand.

"How? i mean who given you the measurements." she asked in scary voice, almost holding her breathe.

"No one, but i took your body measure through my eyes. don't worry wifey the lehenga will look perfect on you. and if you find any mistakes in stitching then tell me i will solve the problem." aakash answered honestly, and pooja bang her head on the nearest wall.

God this men is so annoying, how will she spent her life with this jerk.

"Fine i am coming." she utter unwantedly and cut the call before he speak.

"Mom, I've to go aakash is calling me to select the ring for tomorrow." pooja informed with sullen face, and started to search for a taxi which can drop her to the jewellery shop.

She reach exactly after half hour, and saw her evil husband and MIL waiting for her. she passed a polite smile to them and the owner asked his men to bring one more chair for the madam.

She sit down beside aakash who is staring her madly, she is wearing a navy blue skin tight kurti and her tresses were set free.

"What? why are you looking me as if i am your food." pooja snapped at him looking so annoyed. and he look back at his mother talking on the phone with juhi bhabhi, he inched closer to her stopping her breath.

"You're my food only pooja, you will fulfil my stomach with your love. with your sexy..." he was interrupted by the owner who asked him about what he will and his soon to be wife would like to eat.

He politely declined to have anything without asking pooja if she is feeling thirsty, she glanced at him with disgust feeling and got back her attention on selecting the engagement ring for herself.