{21} Never Letting You Go

I was beyond shocked. I was not expecting this. Why would he care if I lived or died? He doesn't even really know me. I only looked at him tears overflowing my eyes.

"I can't lose more people either. I've lost everyone I had. I only have Jimin and you left. And I'm not letting anyone take you guys away from me." He said sincerely.

And here I was brainstorming. What was I even expecting?

"Anyway, the doctor said it's all under control now. You'll be discharged tomorrow itself." He said.

"But wait. Why am I in a hospital anyway?" I know I drowned myself but...why a hospital. He smirked.

"You wanted me to give you a CPR?"

"Oh my God are you flirting with me right now?" I blushed.

"Maybe." He smiled.

"It must be so late won't you go home?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Nope. Not leaving you alone again." He joked.

"You didn't let me stay with my sister at night saying they won't allow it! They'll allow you to stay?" I was genuinely confused.

"Hehe. Areum I couldn't leave you alone there that's all. I had people stay there for her."

"That's not fair." I was impressed but weeny bit mad as well. "You shouldn't have lied."

"I'm sorry." He tried to act cute.

"Why are you so cheesy today?" I asked.

"Can't you see I'm trying to hit on you!"

"Oh my god stop!" We giggled together.

Who would say I just tried to commit suicide a few hours ago. He really makes me forget about the world. In fact, I feel rather complete when I'm with him.

I didn't realize I was staring at him. And he was doing the same. He had his face rest on his palm right in front of my face. Just inches away.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"Well you're too beautiful. I can't take my eyes off you." He said.

"Just go you're too tired you're blabbering shit now."

"It's true though." He kept praising me with a sweet smile spread across his face. "I never realised but you're really pretty."

It was almost scary that how cringey he was being. But other than that I really liked it. I like how he looks directly in my eyes while talking. I love his deep voice especially when he's whispering. I love his cute smile when he's embarrassed. I just love everything about him.

"I guess you guys are having too much fun." We were so invested in each other that none of us noticed Jimin enter the room. To add to it, he was standing right next to Taehyung. We quickly looked away from each other pretending nothing ever happened gaining a chuckle from Jimin.

"You two are so cute together. I'm almost jealous!" Jimin has been saying such weird things lately I don't understand at all. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but he beat me to it.

"Taehyung are you going to stay here tonight? You know you could always let me stay.." Jimin said.

"Nope! I've sworn on my life that I'm never leaving the young woman alone ever again!" He said in a dramatic way crossing his heart.

I noticed Jimin's face drop for a second but then he regained his posture immediately after.

"Okay! I'm right outside if you need me okay?" He was about to leave but I stopped him.

"I wouldn't mind if you stayed." Taehyung looked at me low-key shocked but I ignored. I shouldn't lure Taehyung into all this. Maybe we'll be under control if Jimin was here.

"No it's okay. You guys carry on-" he tried to say something but I cut him off again.

"We were just talking that's all. Besides, the more the merrier!" I cheered.

Taehyung and Jimin exchanged glances at each other. It was kinda awkward but Jimin finally agreed.

He came towards us and because Taehyung had occupied the only stool in the room, Jimin sat directly on the bed with me. I could totally feel the tension in the air.

"Jimin it's okay if you sit here. Areum must be uncomfortable." Taehyung said ready to stand up. They looked at me for an answer.

'I mean what am I even supposed to say? That yes I'm hella uncomfortable so move your big round ass outta my bed?'

"Uh.. it's fine I'm okay..." I said hesitantly.

There was this awkward silence again. The two would either steal glances at each other or at me. While I sat in the middle being an awkward potato. I shouldn't have asked Jimin to stay.

Im kinda in mood for this kind of shit so sorry if you don't like it. You can always skip as this chapter ain't that important I was just having fun hehe..

ALSO VOTE FOR MY BABY K HE'S SO HARDWORKING DON'T LET HIM GET ELIMINATED!!!!!