August exchange 2020

Start from the beginning

The Bonneville Witches' Cookbook by T_I_Harper (Fantasy/ Mystery)

The Plus Side of Negative Thinking by LinaLagosYA (Teen Fiction)

Black Sheep by Empiresofwater (Paranormal Horror)

The King of Camelot by ErJay5 (Fantasy)

The Healing Touch by 123poseidon (Chicklit/New adult)

For each chapter of this book that you read outside an exchange, you'll earn a speed read point (and Flex champ if the comments qualify)

For each chapter of this book that you read outside an exchange, you'll earn a speed read point (and Flex champ if the comments qualify). For every exchange you do with the BOTM author, you'll earn double points too (as long as they qualify for Speed or Flex points). This month's winner was chosen based on a random draw of July's BOTM participants. You will need to participate in BOTM to qualify next month but it is not mandatory to participate.

To log a BOTM read simply comment in your finished section 'Read BOTM chapter 1'.

One Wrong Summer by JBodwell

See Book of the Month chapter for more details

*** Exchange Requests ***

1. AmeliaCrossGE - Last Chance Penitentiary ✔

1.INBOX: (Other users send you requests here )

1. OUTBOX: (You post here after making a request (querying) another user )

1. Accepted: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

1. FINISHED: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of Web of Lies by Sam8136 💪🏎

3 chapters of Electioneering by NVPembroke 💪

3 chapters of 'One Wrong Summer' by JBodwell 🏎🏎🏎💪💪💪📖📖📖

Previous total: 18 chapters - 5 exchanges 💪8 🏎5