March Stories 2024

This chapter is for reference only. Think of it as our catalogue of stories to browse.

Please use the exchange chapter to send requests.

Stories are organized by genre and mixed with LF, Both, and Moderate together categories. 

The genre order for this chapter is: Mystery/Thriller, Teen Fiction,  Romance, Science fiction, Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Short Story, Horror, Paranormal, Fanfiction, Humour, General Fiction, Historical Fiction. If a section is missing, there were no stories submitted for that genre this month.

If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.

***

Username: OhhMira

Username: OhhMira

Title: Bishop

Genre: Thriller, Romance, Crime (Mafia)

Chapters: 59 and complete

Description: Following the brutal murder of a journalist, Alia Santi takes it upon herself to investigate and write up an article about an anonymous Don after numerous rumours suspect the Sicilian Mafia is behind the crazed attack.

An anonymous Don that others refer to him as 'Bishop'

Mr Bishop doesn't play around, no, he's a smart man. A cunning man and unbeknownst to Alia, he already has his eyes on her.

Warnings: Violence, smut, explicit language, kidnapping, torture

Feedback preferences: Reactions and light feedback if necessary please and thank u

Average Chapter Lengths: 2k-3k words

Reading prefs: Romance, Sci fi, crime, mystery, thrillers!

Will read mature stories: yes

Section: Light and Fun

***

Username: BlueJay325

Title: Cultured

Genre: Mystery/Thriller, Teen Fiction

Chapters: 27 Parts total

Description: The multicultural backgrounds of four high-schoolers seem poised to throw them conflict when they meet during the first week of senior year. But after a grisly murder rocks their California town, all four teenagers find themselves entangled in a twisted mystery with ties to their families' shadowed pasts-a mystery that will bring them face to face with a diabolical killer.

Warnings: This novel contains some instances of bloody violence, though they are not extremely gratuitous or prolonged.

Feedback preference: How interesting is the story's plot as you read-does the storyline make you want to know what will happen next? Are the details and descriptions immersive-do they pull you into the story?