Sign-up for new members/books

This chapter is for new members or for anyone submitting a new book to the club.

We will be accepting applications for our waitlist for next month (March). 

When you join as a new member, you are limited to one story submission. You can change your book if you join us for another month if you like. 

The form you complete will be what other users see in the month's chapter to send you a request. Make your descriptions compelling and error-free :)

Please do NOT submit an inline comment form. These will be deleted. Your whole form should be in one comment. Please read the whole chapter before submitting your form. 

This book exchange is different from a traditional book club. Please see previous chapters for more information to see if this is the right club for you. 

You need to read and complete a quiz in the 'how this works' chapter before your application will be considered.

Your story must have a minimum of 3 chapters to join (unless your story is a short story and is marked complete, then it can be shorter). 

Username:

Story:

Genre:

Chapters: Minimum 3 (prologues count, each part of your story containing the story counts as a chapter)

Description :

Warnings (Mature content):

Feedback preference: Some examples are feedback on pacing, dialogue, flow, characterization, plot holes, grammar, reading reactions, and positive or encouraging comments. 

Average chapter length:

Reading preferences (likes/dislikes):

Will read mature content: yes/no - (can specify what types you'll read)

Section I'd like to join (Light and Fun, Moderate or both): 

I've read and completed the quiz: yes/no 

The quiz must be done by commenting on the 'how it works' chapter. This only applies to new applicants. Returning participants submitting a new story, I assume you already know how our club works, so you can answer that with 'returning member' or 'new book' :) 

If there are topics you aren't willing to read such as LGBT+, it is your responsibility to ask the writers about this content in their stories or check their story tags. Writers are only asked to disclose mature topics in their works and LGBT+ doesn't necessarily fall under that umbrella unless other elements make it mature. We welcome writers and stories from diverse backgrounds in this club.

---

All genres (fanfiction and non-fiction included) and ratings are welcome, except random stories. Your work should have a storyline and enough content for others to review, critique or comment on.

Please try to be respectful in both your feedback and your responses. Thank you.

Please note that while other users are strongly encouraged to give you feedback on what you have listed in your feedback preferences, they will not be penalized for commenting outside of the areas that you have specified. 

Once you are accepted I highly recommend:

1) Following this account. I post updates about important dates, club changes, or other info on our wall that are sent to all followers. I try not to post shout-outs more than necessary.

2) Adding this story to your private library. At the end of every month, you need to reapply as a returning member via the chapter I post for the following month. Having this book in your private library (not just reading list) lets you know when new chapters are posted so you can sign up each month.

If discord or chat platforms interest you, we have one. See our profile description for the link :)