April Sign-up 2024 (for retuning members)

Please note this chapter is for current or past participants. If you are new to the club, please use the 'Sign-up for new members/books' chapter :)

Welcome back, everyone!

An enormous thank you again to Bigfivedonaldduckfan and MarCafeWrites who have been working very hard to verify your comments this year. It's very much appreciated!

***

Notifications on Wattpad have not been working well this month

Notifications on Wattpad have not been working well this month. Many people are not getting notified of tags in the books, so if you plan to participate, please check your section of the FBE exchange at least once a week for new requests if you can. If you're sending a request, continue to tag the other person as you normally do, make sure you post inline in the person's INBOX section so they can easily find it, and I'll do my best to retag anyone who hasn't responded within a few days.

What I've found helps is logging out and then back in on mobile and then many of my missing notifications appear. Hopefully this glitch doesn't last to long.

If you have some time, pop over to the 'Read These Gems' book to share some love with the wonderful featured authors there for the 'Winter Gems Reading Fest'. Sadly we only have two people showing those stories some love, and one of them is me so it'd be great to see more support for them. There are prizes too (reads and story shout-outs) :) 

***

Housekeeping notes (same as last month):

Please make sure to log your exchanges after you accept them or they are accepted with the number of chapters and book titles. If you include the chapter numbers (ex: completed 3 chapters (15-17) of Book by Author) in your finished comment it saves us from having to jump around multiple chapters and search for the comments. We rely on your comments in the FBE books to find what you've read.

All Light and Fun exchanges require a minimum of 5 comments and 30+ words per chapter :)

Extensions will be a maximum of 14 days past the deadline. After that point, you'll receive a warning. You can still complete your exchange after 14 days and rejoin the club when there is space. If your exchanges go past the 14-day extension period for a second month then you will no longer be able to participate in the club.

Please note there may be case-by-case exceptions to the 14-day rule. Medical, family, and mental health emergencies will not be subject to the 14-day rule.

 Medical, family, and mental health emergencies will not be subject to the 14-day rule