September Exchange 2022

Welcome or welcome back! It's great to see everyone. 

Welcome to our new members joining us this month pea0buttersandwich and MinaParkes (who is also a returning member).

Since we're a small group, I've included the story descriptions with the exchange page. Please note that some members are participating in both Light and Fun and Moderate so please confirm with your exchange partner which of the two types of reading exchanges you plan on doing before beginning to comment on their story. I've divided the list into sections to try and make that easier. If you change your mind about the section you've chosen just let me know and I can move your story around at any time.

I've marked the accepted exchanges with either LF for light and fun or M for Moderate depending on either what you've agreed to in the comments or if one of the writers is only participating in one of the sections.

NEW: As per the note in the sign-up chapter you are welcome to ask club members to read any story on your profile even if it isn't listed here. Just make sure everyone's okay with the rating and if there are any trigger warnings. 

***

Exchange requests can be sent from September 1st to September 27th (evening). All exchanges should be completed by October 1st (9 am CST).

All exchange requests/replies and logging of accepted and finished requests will be posted in this chapter only.

Please inline comment on the 'send a request', 'Accepted' and 'Finished' sections. Please don't comment on the incomplete/complete section as your comments will get lost when we update. Those sections are just to help us keep track of what everyone is reading.

Please remember

1) Tags. People won't be notified of the request unless you tag them. If someone hasn't replied to your request in a few days, double-check that you tagged them correctly.

2) Accepted/finished comments must include username, name of book and number of chapters (including chapter numbers i.e. ch 4-6).

3) Don't go over your open request limit. If you are new to the club, you have two. If you're returning see below. Each request should not exceed 5 chapters.

If a user has two incomplete requests, they cannot accept any more until they're complete. If someone has a star by their name, they can accept 3. Two stars and they can accept 4 requests at a time.

All exchanges should be completed by the morning of October 1st. Please notify me before the due date if you need an extension.

***

Writers in this section are only looking for Light and Fun exchanges. Minimum comment requirements for Light and Fun are 5+ inline comments per chapter. At least 3 of those comments should be at least 5 words long each or the total comments should add up to 15+ words per chapter. Shorter reactions and/or emojis are accepted in addition to the above too.

***

Username CynthiaDagnal-Myron (has 2 books listed) ** ✔

Story 1: The M.I.L.F. Man (the sequel, "Always and Forever" is there, too)

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 30

Description: Disinherited trust fund baby becomes an escort specializing in helping older women live their wildest romantic fantasies.

Warnings: MATURE

Feedback preference: Tell me what you enjoyed, tell me what you're feeling, learning, wondering about--engage with the story and characters and just talk to us