February Exchange 2021

Exchange requests can be sent from February 1st to February 24th (evening). All exchanges should be completed by the morning of March 1st (7 am CST).

You have 5 days to reply to an exchange request. After 3 days with no answer, FBE will tag you. If there is still no response, we will add a note to your exchange page indicating you are unable to accept future requests. This note will be removed once you contact us.

All exchange requests/replies and logging of accepted and finished requests will be posted in this chapter only.

Please inline comment on the Inbox, Outbox, Accepted and Finished sections (please don't comment on the incomplete/complete section as your comments will get lost when we update).

Please Remember

1) Tags! People won't be notified of the request unless you tag them. If someone hasn't replied to your request in a few days, double-check that you tagged them correctly.

2) Accepted/finished comments must include username, name of book and number of chapters (including chapter numbers i.e. ch 4-6).

3) Don't go over your open request limit. If you are new to the club, you have two. If you're returning see below.

If a user has two incomplete requests, they cannot accept any more until they're complete. If someone has a star by their name, they can accept 3. Two stars and they can accept 4 requests at a time.

All exchanges should be completed by the morning of March 1st. Participants who complete assignments on time are eligible for the prizes and rewards. Please notify me before the due date if you need an extension.

If you see any mistakes in your section (missing exchange, wrong number of chapters etc), please let us know before the end of the month so we can correct them. We do our best, but it's a lot to keep track of.

***

Poisonous Love by RuthieBalo (Romance)

Trials of Love by Thats_bema (Romance)

Outcast (a The Walking Dead Fanfic) by flyingdiscoraptors

Rose by Mystic_Whisperer (Vampire)

Jamdown by Ashlurstine (Drama/ Adult Fiction)

Always the Bad Girl by myst3ry007 (Teen Fiction/ Action)