<17>

Once the night was over and Sophia awoke, she found that she was alone in the hotel room. No evidence of Joshwin or Samantha ever being there and it had her questioning herself-

"What did I really agree to last night?"

"Why did I even want one last fuck?"

"Is this the stupidest thing I've ever done?"

The part that scared her the most was that she couldn't rewind the hands of time. Sophia-now stained with humiliation, made herself disappear from the room quickly. She dressed and shot out the front door where she took a taxi and returned home.

As she arrived, Devon was nowhere to be found. She assumed he would be home awaiting her arrival, but she was wrong. She used this opportunity to take a long hot bath to try and get the feeling of being used out of her system. She remained in the shower for a while thinking over what happened, quarreling with herself, and even playing out different situations in her head.

She finally got it out of her head for a while and she thought it was time to get out of the shower. As she did, she heard a noise in the living room, she was a bit scared, so she took up the plunger for the toilet. As she carefully made her way over to investigate, someone came around the corner and startled her. Sophia began hitting the individual with the plunger, knocking them to the ground before she recognized the voice and ceased.

"Devon! Why are you sneaking up on me?" she questioned.

"Me? I had no idea you were home. I went for a walk and when I came back, I was attacked!" he explained.

"I'm sorry, I was at Josie's all night advising her on some stuff!" she lied.

Devon's reply to her sounded suspicious, so she felt a bit uneasy. She had wondered if he had called her or went to her house looking for her and if he does know, then how. Devon had made his way to the bathroom as he wanted to freshen up and Sophia proceeded to the bedroom awaiting Devon.

At least, she had to do something that would throw off his suspicion and sex was a great way to do so. She dried herself and awaited Devon on the bed with her legs wide open and two pillows under her head. As Devon got out of the shower and made his way to the bedroom, he had seen Sophia in all her vaginal glory. He was instantly turned on and took the bait.

They made love in the many different positions they both enjoyed and once it was over, they took another bath, but this time together for the second round of intimacy. It was wrong of Sophia, but she really had to get any suspicion out of Devon's head. Apparently, her plan had worked, since after their session, they just went to bed for a bit and cuddled as normal.

Sophia turned her back on Devon, so he may spoon her while sleeping and just like that, tears started to run down her face. She couldn't show her emotion to Devon, since he'd figure something was up, so she quietly dried them and closed her eyes to sleep.

It wasn't too long that she had closed her eyes that she had awoken and Devon was still at her side fast asleep. The room appeared dark and something wasn't right with her spirit. She could feel it but wasn't sure about what it really was at the moment.

Sophia erected herself from the bed and made her way to the kitchen to make herself some tea. As she had arrived, she noticed that her refrigerator appeared different in some way. She opened it and took out the milk before she made her way to the kettle. Putting the kettle to boil the water, she made her way back to the refrigerator for some cheese.

As Sophia closed the door, the floor beneath her feet disappeared and she fell into a dark abyss. Panicking, Sophia grasped for something to hold on to while gasping for air. It was like she was about to die, but she was falling for a long time. As soon as her eyes glimpsed the surface that was a floor, she had jumped out of her sleep and onto the floor below.

"It was all a dream!" Devon said.

Still gasping for oxygen, Sophia had noticed that she was clenching his t-shirt and had almost ripped it off of him. She finally let go after she was brought to the realization of her safety.

"Its okay babe, I'm here!" he assured her.

Sophia apologized to him and she sent him for a glass of water since she was trying to avoid any reoccurrence of her dream. As he returned, Sophia drank the water and caught her breath before returning her head to her pillow.

"Are you okay now babe?" asked Devon.

Sophia shook her head indicating to Devon that she is in a better state of mind. Devon then lay next to her and tried comforting her, but still, she couldn't sleep. Noticing this, Devon asked, "If we have sex, would you be able to sleep?"

Sophia wasn't sure of anything at this point, but she was willing to give anything a shot at this point in time. Devon then rolled over and stripped himself before stripping Sophia. Using his arms, he wrapped his hand around her thighs and opened her legs so that he may eat her vagina with ease.

Sophia loved to be eaten like this, but not everyone could do it to her liking since she loved to be touched in a specific place that only devon knew. They continued to make out and eventually-once Sophia couldn't take it anymore, they fucked violently for a bit. Him thrusting his penis into her vagina and she gripping him to go deeper into her until they both climaxed.