<10>

The next morning at sunrise had met both Sophia and Devon finishing up with their fifth sexual encounter. She kissed his lips and got off the bed naked and bent over while putting on her panties.

"I hope the fuck was as good as u expected!" Stated Sophia.

"Once again, it was better than I had imagined!" Replied Devon.

With just her panties on, Sophia returned to the bed to kiss the head of Devon's penis and thank him with her tongue down his throat.

"Ready for breakfast?" Asked Sophia.

"I'm ready for anything you put on the table!" replied Devon.

For an injured man, Devon sure has the drive to keep up with Sophia—or so he thought at this moment in time. Soon he'll be begging her to slow her pace and she knows this all too well.

There's nothing Sophia loves more than to challenge the sexual stamina of the men in her life and the more they keep up, the more she wants. Once she finds that man to keep up with her she'll settle, but until then, she'll just keep fucking until she forces herself to be satisfied.

Breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, toast, and some beetroot punch for putting back everything she took out of Devon this morning.

"I have to run down to the store to get some more groceries for lunch!" said Sophia.

"Do you want me to tag along?" asked Devon.

"Oh... No thanks, you need to rest!" stated Sophia.

After breakfast, Sophia left for the store—just as she said, but she first took a detour at the atm machine. With Devon's bank card in hand, she inserted it into the slot and punched in his pin code. With raised eyebrows, she canceled the transaction and continued to the store.

On arrival, she grabbed a shopping cart and began strolling down the lane with a big smile on her face. Sophia couldn't be in a better mood at this point after what she had seen on the atm screen. A while later Sophia heard a familiar voice on the other lane.

She quickly made her way over to see if it was true. To her surprise, it was exactly what she thought.

"Joshwin!" she said in such a surprised tone.

He turned to her direction and his eyes opened wide as he saw her face.

"Sophia! Oh my God! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine! How have you been? It's been ages," she replied.

They then started catching up on old times. Sophia and Joshwin go a long way back—her first time actually. They were having a good relationship and one day she opened up to him, but the timing was bad as he had to leave for America as he had been accepted for a basketball scholarship.

She was left heartbroken and had never really recovered from it. The relationship they have is the reason for her discontent. She uses other men to get over Joshwin, but she loses interest pretty quickly after she realizes that her plan isn't working.

No matter how angry she got with Joshwin, once he's around their toxic flame is re-ignited. He opened his arms and she fell into them as if nothing had happened between them. Her days of high school partying and drinking had flashed back, so much so that she could now smell the cigarette smoke as if she had just finished smoking.

She then realized that Joshwin never stopped smoking and the scent she got was from his t-shirt. She held on to Joshwin as if she couldn't stand on her own two feet.

"I missed you!" he said to her.

She looked up with glossy eyes and her mouth framed to reply, but she couldn't—not this time. She was trying to be strong, but she didn't know how long it would last.

"Don't you miss me cuddle bear?" He asked.

She then started sniffling before she raised her head again. This time the tears came and she couldn't control herself.

"Yes Joshwin, I missed you too!" she replied.

"Why do you always do this to me?" she asked.

"I don't know my love, but one day I wish I could show u how much I really do love you!" he replied.

Sophia then let go of her grip on Joshwin, dried her eyes, and continued on her way to the isle she needed supplies from.

"I still have my local number!" he shouted at her as she walked off.

She never acknowledged him, but her heart had already been caught in his web once more. Still, she fought trying not to think about him. Devon was injured and needed her at his side, so she got the groceries and cashed them before leaving the store.

On her way out of the store, Joshwin stopped for her in a white SUV. She told him that she was waiting for someone, but he knew her a bit too well to take that excuse. She then let him win and hopped in with her groceries. Once the doors were closed, it appeared darker than she expected. It was heavily tinted in order to obscure others.

"Sophia, this is Jasmine and Jasmine this is Sophia!" he introduced

The suspense was killing her, but she was trying her best not to show him that she still falls for him as before, so she acted as if nothing was bothering her. Inside, she felt a bit insulted and foolish, but she couldn't do or say nothing to draw too much attention to how she really felt.

Later she was dropped off at her destination and the thoughts lingered with her for a while before she entered the house. The door suddenly opened and Devon sat there in the wheelchair looking at her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y... Yeah, I am, just a bit out of breath that's all!" she replied.

She entered the house with a smile and kissed Devon on his lips before closing the door behind her.