<11>

Lunch ran a bit late, as Sophia had to experience a bit of sexual enjoyment after meeting with Joshwin again. Luckily Devon was there to reap the benefits of Joshwin's doing.

After Sophia had gotten the satisfaction she needed, she proceeded to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Devon, lay on the bed recuperating after their session and during this time, Sophia was hard at work, already putting the pie in the oven.

Just then, Sophia's phone rang, and to her surprise, Joshwin's number appeared. She rejected the call and every time she did, he called again. This went on three times before she accidentally rejected Josie's call.

Sophia immediately returned her call and they began speaking.

"So your new life of crippled sex made you forget about me huh?" asked Josie.

"Oh... No Jose, I've just been so busy lately. Between caring for Devon and running to the store and cooking for him, it's really been challenging!" explained Sophia.

"No hard feelings babe. Just pulling your legs!" stated Josie.

It had really been a while since Josie and Sophia spoke. The last time they did was two days ago and both of them spoke every day when they stayed together. Sophia now had a bit of a complex situation on her hands that she needed to discuss with Josie.

Over the phone would be a risky move, so she instead agreed to meet with her a bit later to discuss her dilemma. Sophia's toxic relationship with Joshwin had always been a thorn in her foot when it came to being happy and to realize just a few minutes earlier that her new fling was financially stable just made things a bit more complicated.

After their conversation, Sophia continued preparing lunch. When everything was on the fire, she washed the dishes and tidied the kitchen. By the time she was finished, there was not much longer to wait. Once the food was finished, Sophia called Devon to the table. In pain, he still tried his best to move with haste and Sophia noticed.

"Take your time love, it's not running away!" Sophia said.

"I know that love,  but I hate to keep you waiting" replied Devon.

As he eventually sat, the aroma caught wind and he noticed just how delicious it looked.

"You put your all into this babe!" Said Devon.

"Yes, I did love!" She replied.

As he took the fork to the plate and put the first piece of pork to his tastebuds, his eyes opened and he began devouring the meal. Sophia was shocked or maybe in amazement since she didn't touch her food till he was finished.

"What's wrong babe, you not hungry?" Asked Devon.

Sophia just nodded her head and began eating slowly in her own world.

"I have to meet Josie after lunch okay babe!" Sophia said.

"You want company?" Asked Devon.

"No, it's okay. Girl conversations that's all!" She replied.

Once she was finished eating, she washed the dishes and proceeded to the bathroom to freshen up before meeting up with Josie.

"Hey, babe! I'm going to meet up with Josie. Will you be okay for a bit?" asked Sophia.

"Yes love, just return to me safely!" replied Devon.

As she drove off, she couldn't help but think of how much she's going to hurt Devon if she doesn't get Joshwin off her mind. She hurried to Josie's place before the hoe-ish voices started to convince her of infidelity in her relationship.

Once she met Josie, she knew she was a bit safer than being left alone with her own thoughts. She explained the situation to Josie and the mental altercations she encountered thus far.

"I just don't want to make the same mistakes again and lose a potential way out of this life!" she explained.

"You need to figure out what you really need and Joshwin probably isn't going to be it!" explained Josie.

"But what do I do about the feelings I get with Joshwin anytime he's around?" asked Sophia.

"Just get out of there! Take your mind off of him and get the fuck outa there bitch! That bitch ain't real... He like a spirit! You wanna keep fucking Casper bitch?" stated Josie.

"Of course not!" replied Sophia.

"Then forget him... All he wants is pussy!" warned Josie.

Josie and Sophia then proceeded to the mall for the afternoon. Nothing gets Sophia's mind off of problems than a good shopping trip with her best friend. On arrival at the mall, they came across a homeless lady who asked for a bit of assistance.

Josie and Sophia put a few dollars into her hand and she smiled at them before she wished them a good day. In the women's store, Sophia went crazy with all the specials and deals that were offered. From panties and bras to jewelry and perfume.

Josie has to keep up with Sophia as for her not to spend all of her money in one place. Sophia picked up one of almost everything including some sexy underwear.

"I hope that's for Devon!" said Josie.

"Who else would it be for?" asked Sophia.

Sophia then cashed her stuff and they both left the store with their acquired goods. They then continued walking the mall looking for more specials and all-round nice things that caught their eyes.

Finally, they made it to the food court after approximately two and a half hours of shopping. Snacks such as cotton candy, ice cream, and fudge were on the menu for them both. Two personal pizzas were also ordered and devoured by them both.

Suddenly out of the blue, a group of handsome men walked by and Sophia was the center of their attraction. One of the men stared so hard at Sophia that he didn't see the dust bin in front of him and tripped over it while walking.

His friends helped him to his feet and Josie laughed in excitement as she noticed the kind of attention her friend was receiving.