Things That Real People Do

Start from the beginning

"You think we got everything?" Luna asks, referring to the documents they need as Colson washes her back.

"Yeah. Ash left folders for us on the dining room table." He tells her after a moment of being distracted by her gunshot wound. "Turn around and rinse off." He instructs as he gently spins her body.

"I hate that fucking thing..." Colson can't help but mentally sigh while his guts still worry about her health.

"Here, gimme that." He requests as he reaches down to tug at her right ankle.

Luna leans lightly against the wall as she lifts her leg at a bent angle. Colson cups her heel as he washes her foot, calf and upper thigh. With a mischievous twinkle in his bright blue eyes, he grabs the shower head to rinse her off. Playfully flickering it up towards her pussy to her pleasure laced giggles. Still holding Luna steady, Colson places the toy back into it's home before stretching her leg out and up to his collarbone. Bowing down, he begins to suck the clean water off of her toes. She let's out a low moan as her body shudders in anticipation.

Colson proceeds to lick his way alongside the arch of her foot, around her ankle bone, up her shin, to the inner parts of her thigh. Lowering himself to his knees as he tosses her leg over his shoulder. He softly licks the water from her bare outer lips before grabbing her hips and diving face first into her cunt.

"OH fuuuuuuuck, Col." Luna gasps as the warm water continues to fall all around them and she grinds her pussy against his eager mouth.

Fully enjoying his second fruity meal of the morning, Colson's nails dig into Luna's plump ass. Holding her tight as she shakes uncontrollably in delight. After cumming in his mouth twice, Luna begs to be bent over. Dropping her leg, she pulls him up by the top of his hair to stress her need.

"Assume the position." He grins at her, slapping Luna's drenched ass after she places both hands on the shower wall and perks it up for him.

Colson moves Luna's wet hair to the side. Running his tongue along the spine of her soaked skin, he makes her breathe out his whole name this time. Reaching the bottom, he holds onto her hips before sinking his teeth into the top of her ass. She jerks in excitement, letting out a laugh tickled yelp. Colson guides himself into Luna with his hand on her hip at first before sliding it along her ribcage, in between her breasts and up to her throat. As Luna begins to fiercely buck against him, he tightens his grasp and wraps her hair around his free fist to control her while they fuck each other feverishly.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL!!" Luna screams as Colson makes her cum for the thousandth time.

"Unnnhhhhh..." Colson grunts as the feeling of her walls clenching around his cock grows too intense and he bursts inside of her.

They stay silent for a moment. Luna resting her forehead on the wall while Colson lays against her bent over back. Still connected as they enjoy the moment and feeling of each other while trying to catch their breath. Warm water continuing to cascade on and around them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna and Colson get dressed as usual. Doing drugs, talking about random things and fucking with each other. Both deciding to go casual, Colson pulls on a simple white button up with ripped jeans and his Vans. Luna in almost the same but her white button up has black, lace details and she's rocking her chunky, high heeled, black Docs with ripped skinnies. She tosses on her jewelery as he grabs and attaches his wallet before slipping on his own rings.