Chapter 12

Lauren stood up promptly after kissing Camila and started wiping her eyes and cheeks thoroughly. Camila eyed her curiously as the dark haired woman reached into her purse and pulled out a compact, fixing her makeup as best she could. "Lauren, what are you doing?"

Lauren glanced back down at Camila, confused at why she was even asking. "What do you think I'm doing, running a marathon? I'm going to go talk to Lucy."

Camila's eyes widened. "Lauren, I don't think that's a good idea." Lauren shifted her gaze back to Camila from the compact. The tiny brunette just shook her head. "S-She's really mad right now. You said it first, what you did fucked with her business, I think you're probably the last person she wants to see right now. I wouldn't do this now, you should come back later, wait a bit."

Lauren sighed. Camila was probably right. "But..."

"But?"

Lauren winced. "I can't wait. I can't just leave and come back in a few days, or a week and hear you're with another client while I go negotiate with her. I can't do that." Camila nodded with understanding. She bit her lip nervously. "Look, I know this scares you and you're worried what's going to happen. But you need to understand something." Lauren kneeled down to be eye level with the still sitting Camila, and pressed a passionate kiss to her lips. "I love you, and I'm not exactly going to take no for an answer." Lauren grinned and winked, before standing up, sliding the compact back in her purse and turning to face the door. "You should come inside, you'll catch a cold wearing that ridiculous outfit," Lauren called over her shoulder, ringing the doorbell twice as she did so.

Keana opened the door and the shock was instantly evident on her face. "L-Lau—"

"I need to speak with Lucy, please."

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that ma'am," Keana said softly, looking at Lauren pleadingly. She didn't want to be put in this position, knowing she would crumble for Lauren but also knowing Lucy would verbally kill her for letting Lauren back in the house so soon. The dark haired woman glanced over her shoulder, watching Camila quietly shut the door behind her. Lauren sighed and got close to Keana, and leaned in to her ear.

"Listen sexy, I need you to be a good little girl and get Mistress Vives for me." Lauren gently pressed her body into Keana's. "I need you to run this tight little ass into her office and tell her she has a new client who would like to speak to her in her office. Can you be my sexy little bitch and do that for me?" Lauren growled. Keana shuddered and nodded weakly. The Latina hadn't heard any of what was said outside; she had no idea Lauren was blatantly using her to get to Lucy. "You're such a good girl, if I had time, I'd reward you, over and over again, all night," Keana smiled like a giddy schoolgirl.

"Just one moment, please," she sighed, and with that, the Latina walked quickly off to Lucy's office.

Lauren turned back to Camila. "I'm sorry you had to see that," she said, her voice full of remorse. Camila nodded slowly.

"You're doing what you have to do," she replied weakly, repeating what Lauren had said outside.

Lauren sighed and captured Camila in her arms, hugging her tightly and pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "When we're done here, I want to take you home and I want to hold your naked body in my arms while I read you love poems. Can we do that tonight?" she asked warmly. Camila shuddered and nodded, but kept her head under Lauren's chin. "Hey," she whispered and gently put her finger under Camila's chin, directing her gaze into Lauren's green eyes. "Just remember that I love you with all of my heart, and I'm not leaving here until I get to show you that, ok?" Camila beamed and nodded.

At the sound of Keana's footsteps, the two women pulled themselves apart. "Mistress Vives will see you now, ma'am," Keana said with a grin. She knew Lucy would almost definitely chastise her for letting Lauren in to see her just a few minutes after her mental breakdown. But, as all the girls in the house had said at one point or another, anything for Lauren. Lauren nodded and went to follow Keana in the direction of the office, casting one last glance back at Camila before getting ready to face Lucy. Just as Lauren started to leave, she felt a tug at her arm. Camila was holding Lauren's arm, looking up at the dark haired woman with a smile.