Chapter 3

Lauren closed the door gently and made her way down the long hallway, smirking as she heard several grunts and moans from beyond the doors she was passing. She leisurely walked down the stairway, meeting a quickly standing Keana at the bottom.

"Good evening, Ms. Jauregui. I hope everything going well," she said courteously, doing her trademark nod/bow.

"Yes, everything is excellent," Lauren replied, glancing back up the stairs, picturing the exhausted Camila sprawled out on their bed, her thighs coated in her own warm cum as she desperately tried to compose herself before Lauren returned. She knew she had just given the girl the best orgasm of her life, hands down, and smirked at how far they were from being done.

"Do you need anything, ma'am?"

"No, no, just getting some water for me and Camila, thank you though."

Keana smirked a little as Lauren started to walk towards the kitchen, stepping slightly in the dark haired woman's path. "You don't want any extra...assistance...up there?" the Latina asked coyly. She knew it was against her job to be so forward with a client, especially one that was occupied, but all the girls in the brothel had a thing for Lauren, she was one of the best fucks that came around. When someone found out Lauren had purchased them for the evening, they got excited; the ritual of being marked with her cum on their ass cheeks, the intense fucking, the shameless use of toys, it was almost intoxicating. "Free of charge..."

Lauren smirked at Keana's hope for a threesome. "While your forwardness is appreciated, I'm quite ok breaking her in myself. That one...she's good," Lauren said, almost in a dreamy manner.

"Very good, Ms. Jauregui. Please let me know if you need anything else." Keana bowed and let Lauren walk to the kitchen as she resumed her post at the door.

Lauren walked with poise, winking at two of the girls who were sipping wine in the kitchen, making them swoon. The dark haired woman was getting riled up at seeing these girls keening for her. She opened the large fridge and helped herself to two bottles of water, kicking the door shut and making her way back up the stairs, blowing a kiss to Keana before ascending the stairs and going down the long hallway.

When Lauren opened the door, Camila was lying down, her head leaning against the headboard while still getting her breathing under control. "And how is my little sex toy feeling?" Lauren growled pompously, locking the door behind her.

"Ready for whatever you want to do to me, Master."

Lauren smiled and sipped her water, tossing the other bottle to Camila, who chugged half of it down in an instant. "Well, it occurred to me," the dark haired woman began, setting the water down on a small table near the door before walking over to the bed with such confidence, it made her prostitute wet. "Your pussy is so new to this business, I need to break you in properly."

"If I may, Master," Camila said softly, diverting her eyes to the bed, "I think you did an excellent job of it."

Lauren pursed her lips. "You're naïve if you think that was where this ends." Camila bit her lip. "Most of your clients won't give a damn if you cum. They're going to come in here, make you get on your knees and suck them till they can't get hard anymore." She didn't miss Camila shuddering to herself. "And yes, I am saying that most of your clients will be men, simply because that's how it is." Lauren climbed onto the bed, pushing herself up to lie against the headboard so she was more imposing over Camila. "Lucy explained to me that it isn't exactly kosher for a woman to break in one of her girls, so I need to give you the full experience." Camila looked up, confusion evident on her face. "I need to fuck you like the bitch they'll want you to be."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand, Master."

"Most of the clients here, myself included, get off on the power of fucking beautiful women like you," Lauren said softly, running her fingers over Camila's arms, admiring what her hard-earned money had gotten her. "Female clients have a different perspective. It gets us hot to see you get hot. But men don't see it that way. Men want to get off and you just happen to be the sexiest thing they can find to make it happen." Camila's eyes were following Lauren's finger as it drew patterns all over her skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps as it went. "Even now, men won't touch you like this. But look at how your body is reacting." It was only then that Camila realized precum was dripping from her pussy, her nipples were stiff as could be and she was panting slightly. "It gets me so fucking hot to see you turned on by my touch, even as innocent a touch as this." Camila nodded. "And while this does turn me on, I'd be lying if I didn't have a men's mentality some of the time when I'm here. So I need to show you what it's going to be like. I need to make you a good little bitch."