Chapter 6

Lauren had been back to Lucy's townhouse 7 times in the past 30 days, considerably more than her usual 2 or 3 visits. The girls there all noticed, but had quickly learned that the dark haired woman was there for one purchase and one purchase only; Camila. Lauren was still treated with the utmost of respect when she entered, but they didn't fawn over her like they used to, and Lauren, for some reason, didn't care. She used to get off on the girls batting their eyelashes, winking at her when she passed, whispering a sultry "Good afternoon, Ms. Jauregui," when she walked in, but it had devolved to nothing more than the standard bow and smile.

As Lauren jogged up the steps to the townhouse, she was grinning ear to ear. She had a little book of poetry in her bag that she had discussed with Camila as they cuddled in bed the last time she was here and promised she would bring it on her next visit, consequently, only four days later. Lauren glanced down at her bag with a warm smile and rang the doorbell twice. Keana opened the door and, upon seeing Lauren, smiled as warmly as she could, though it seemed off.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Jauregui. Welcome back," she said and bowed.

"Thank you Keana. Lovely to see you again," Lauren replied and shed her coat, handing it to the Latina. "I'll be taking Camila again today, sorry to disappoint you," she said with a little wink. Keana smiled at her and nodded.

"Of course you are," she said softly as she took the dark haired woman's coat.

Lauren looked at her curiously. "Excuse me?"

Keana turned to the dark haired woman and blushed. "I'm sorry, Ms. Jauregui. You just always seem to get Camila when you come here now."

"And this is your business because..." Lauren asked, confused.

"I apologize, Ms. Jauregui, it absolutely is not my business, I'll go fetch her for you," Keana replied sheepishly, before turning on her heels and almost colliding into Mistress Vives.

"Take your time getting Camila, Keana, I need to speak with Ms. Jauregui alone," the older woman said coolly, eyeing Lauren like she never had before. Lauren's brow scrunched up in confusion, but nodded as she walked into the foyer, Lucy right behind her. One of the other girls was already in the large, marble room, organizing the catalogues, though she immediately left after seeing her Mistress enter with a client. "Take a seat, Lauren," Lucy said curtly.

Lauren nodded and sat on the large plush coach, Lucy sitting across from her in a chair. Lauren flashed back to the day she first met Camila; Lucy and she had been sitting in these exact same spots and it made her smile. "Good afternoon, Lucy, how are you today?" Lauren asked brightly, though it was laced with concern.

Lucy's features softened slightly once it was just the two of them. She leaned forward, with her hands clasped in her lap. "Lauren, to be honest, I'm a bit troubled..."

Lauren's look of confusion grew noticeably. "Troubled? Why, is everything ok? Are you sick?" Lucy chuckled a little to herself and shook her head.

"No, no, nothing like that, though thank you for your concern. No, I'm concerned with your business here."

Lauren cocked her head to the side. "My business here? Lucy, I've been coming more than I ever have. Sure, it hasn't cost as much each night, but the sheer volume more than makes up for it," Lauren explained.

"I know that, that's actually the problem." What is she talking about? Lauren had no idea where this was going. "Lauren, in the now seven years that I've know you, I've learned a lot about you. You love variety in your girls, you love anyone who can be particularly submissive, you love new experiences. Nothing you've done here in the past month is ANY of those things. Yet here you are again."