This meeting happened before the issue with Minjoo, Sakura, and Yujin. What Hyewon said to Nako came true because Nako went to her when she wanted to help Sakura about the failed experiment issue.

This time, Hyewon did not told Nako everything, but promised that they will secretly work together. Nako knew about the consequences if Mr. Miyawaki knew that Hyewon is helping Sakura that is why she is very careful with her action.

Nako kept her phone while sending her reply with Hyewon

"I see. Let's hope for the best. I'll update you tomorrow."

Morning came and both girls are in front of the Miyawaki residence. They entered the house and Sakura told Nako to stay on the living room while she'll be meeting her father in his workroom.

Sakura went inside the room and saw his father reading the daily newspaper.

"Hello, father."

"Oh! My daughter! Where's your bestfriend, Nako?"

When Sakura is about to answer,

"Or should I call her you private secretary?" Mr. Miyawaki smiled.

Sakura felt uneasy. How can his father knew it? She tried to keep a straight face and answered

"She's in the living room."

"I see. You know, I won't hold you for a long time because travelling to Busan can be exhausting. You might get stuck in a traffic if you won't leave early." Mr. Miyawaki drank his coffee.

This time, Sakura is getting scared. How can she underestimate his father? She must be prepared that he knew everything.

"How.." Sakura murmured.

"I'm worried about you, my daughter. That is why I am making sure I know every little thing that you are doing. I don't care about the others, but I know you do care for them. Especially that Minjoo."

Sakura was speechless. How can this all happen?

"I have a proposition to you." Mr. Miyawaki looked at Sakura who is looking at him back with her cold eyes.

"Marry Minjoo. I know you love her and I want you to be happy."

"What?"

"I'll prepare everything for you. BUT

.

.

You should drop this investigation and both you and Minjoo should study and live in US and you must never come back here in Korea until the time that I'm dead."

"What if I don't want to?" Sakura asked.

She don't want to force Minjoo anymore. This offer might be tempting enough for Sakura, but she will not choose something that can make Minjoo unhappy with her.

"Wow. I never expected that you will think twice with this deal. I know how desperate you are to be with her." Mr. Miyawaki laughed.

"Answer my question." Sakura replied.

"Well, if you will not make Minjoo as your fiance, I can force her with that. But, if you're still going to do that investigation, I swear to God that your friends will suffer."

Sakura remained speechless.

"I'm giving you the permission to pursue Minjoo, but you should stop the investigation. It will be a win-win situation." Mr. Miyawaki smiled.

"Why are you doing this?" Sakura asked.

"I am just concern with you. Knowing the truth might be painful for you." Mr. Miyawaki answered.