Consent Pt. 2

"What the hell?" Minjoo surprisingly shouted. There were tears on her eyes because she's not expecting to hear that Yujin was part of this mess.

"Oh my God! Minjoo! When did you arrived here?" Eunbi exclaimed. After hearing from their mom that Yujin is a part of the experiment, she felt uneasy. She thought that there is more things and stories to find out. What surprised her more is that Minjoo was listening to their conversation all along.

2 days earlier

Minjoo still can't believe that she met Mrs. Ahn in the comfort room. It happens that Mrs. Ahn was invited to be the lecturer for the Science review. Afterall, Mrs. Ahn is one of the best scientists in Korea. She suddenly recalled what happened earlier.

"Omo!"

"How are you, Minjoo? It's me, Mrs. Ahn."

"I'm great, Mrs. Ahn."

"I'm your parents' friend. You've grown well! What are you doing here?"

"Ahh. I'm the faculty in charge for Building B."

"Ohh. So you already met Yujin huh?"

Minjoo felt uneasy after hearing Yujin's name. She must not show Mrs. Ahn that some of her memory is back and Yujin is part of it.

"Ahn Yujin? Ahhh!! So you're Yujin's mom! I did not know you'll be here Mrs. Ahn."

Minjoo observed that Mrs. Ahn's face started to be more relaxed. Minjoo knew she did a great job.

"Yes, yes! Oh. By the way, please have a dinner with me and my daughters tonight. I won't take no as an answer okay?"

"Okay, Ma'am."

Mrs. Ahn left the room and Minjoo was confused with what the older woman said.

"Daughters?"

***

It was 7 pm and people are grabbing their dinner already. Minjoo went to their room and saw Yujin all dressed up. Minjoo was speechless to see the other girl wearing a black dress that really fits her skin tone.

"Uhm like what you're seeing?" Yujin smirked.

"A- ah. I'm sorry."

"Chill! I'm just joking!!"

Yujin's phone began to rang and she quickly answered the call.

"Hi, Mom! I'll be there in a minute!"

"Huh? You want me to bring Minjoo?"