Sweet Talker

"Good Afternoon, Class. I am Kim Minjoo, your review instructor for one week. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have one." The girl bowed and everyone in the room were starstrucked with Minjoo's beauty. Again, Yujin's heart started beating like crazy as if she saw Minjoo for the first time.

"Now, let's work hard okay? The best student in this class for every meeting will have a special prize from me!"

"Yaaaaaay!" everyone in the room cheered.

Minjoo chuckled to see the reaction of the students. She felt that they are like elementary students who are motivated with simple prizes whenever they do good things at school. She shifted her gaze to Yujin and saw the other girl smiling at her.

"I miss you." she thought.

Yujin, on the other hand, is thinking her strategies to top every lessons for each day. She can't miss Minjoo's prizes. If that's the only way that they can interact or talk.

"Let's do this, Ahn Yujin." she murmured.

"Okay, so for this day, we will be having a 1 hour lesson for science and 1 hour for english. You'll have a 15-minute break and there will be an exercise that is composed of 60 questions, and you'll answer these for 1 hour. After the test, you're free to go. I'll check the exams and will return the results tomorrow so that you can also review your wrong answers. The highest scorer will have a prize from me."

The session started and even though Yujin wants to concentrate, she can't help but to admire the instructor. Yujin realized that she is admiring too long when Minjoo started to call her attention.

"Ms. Ahn, if you're not interested in this class, you're free to go out."

Minjoo stated these words with a straight face and a cold tone which surprised Yujin.

"I... I'm sorry.. Ms. Kim"

The bell rang which means that it is time for their 15 minute break. All of the students went out and as Yujin went to leave the room, Minjoo called her.

"Can we talk, Ms. Ahn?"

Yujin felt her throat starting to dry and she turned around and saw Minjoo waiting for her in the teacher's table.

"Okay, Ms. Kim"

Yujin closed the door and went to the instructor. She sat on the chair in front of the teacher's table.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Kim with what happened earlier. Rest assured that this will not happen again."

"Yah! Yujin. I would also like to apologize with what I've said earlier. You seem to be distracted.."

Minjoo slowly lean to the other girl and Yujin can't handle the fact that Minjoo's face is getting closer to hers.