chapter 12

Betty's POV
"ok so since we do need more food again, we're all going to get some this time" i sighed looking around st everyone who exchanged looks at each other sighing as well. "i'm not risking walking in groups either, we're going in pairs it's to risky to go in one big group." everyone looked at me strangely. "what i'm being serious about this."

"she's right" sweet pea said. "it's to risky, it's easier to go in pairs" i nod in return.

"go pick who you want to be with" they all just stood there.

"you heard her start moving!" sweetpea yelled.

"uh i'm going with Betty"Archie glared at Jughead who was with Veronica.

"oh what about sweetpea?" i asked.

"someone has to stay at the house which can be me" i smiled and nodded mouthing 'thank you'. then we all headed out.

Veronica's POV
i'm still a bit shaken up by jugheads and i's "kiss" i didn't see it coming at all and i-i kinda liked it.
"Veronica?"

"y-yes" i responded shyly.

"i'm sorry for kissing you i-i shouldn't have done that and i'm so selfish and i don't have the right to kiss you while your in a relationship i'm a terrible best friend and-"

"shut it Jones" i grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him, then pulled away.

"oh-" he put his hands on his cheeks hiding his red cheeks.

Betty's POV
"i-i don't know i love Veronica a lot but-" archies been talking to me about Veronica and how he's worried to lose her.

"but?"

"oh i um" he stopped walking and grabbed my shoulders. "i love you more" he sounded serious.

"i-" *BANG* "wait that was a gunshot! what if that was sweetpea!" then archie and i started running.

kevin's pov
fangs and i heard a gunshot so we started running back to the house for safety. we got back to the house at the same time as Archie and Betty and saw the door wide open. "i thought we locked the door!" i whisper yelled.

"me too" Archie said. we approached the door slowly and saw.....

"oh my god" betty covered put her hand on her mouth.

haha cliff hanger for my pretty little readers hehe. knowing me i'm going to forget to update but i'll try 🤣😭. so how are you guys? hope your good. anyway did you like the chapter? LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHH💞💞💞- brookeyyyyyy aka me aka your author.

418 words