chapter 10

i'm sorry for not updating in a while! my country's back in quarantine again and school life is stressful. but i found some spare time to write a chapter for you guys! since all of you deserve my shitty chapters! love you all so much stay safe💞✌️🙈

fangs POV
"guyssss someone we all love is here!!!"betty exclaimed entering the living room.

"you mean Veronica? she's already here." archie asked raising an eyebrow causing jughead to burst out in laughter.

"shut up! i meant Kevin, kevin's here" those words made my body explode with joy i can't believe Kevin, Kevin Keller the boy i love A LOT is alive and here where i can hold him in my arms. i stood up walking over to him not saying a word, i wrapped my arms around him squeezing him gently thanking god that he was still alive and that he's here with me. "i missed you so much" i said with a tear rolling down my face.

"i missed you too" he smiled kissing my cheek causing me to blush.

1 hour later

jugheads pov
i feel bad for betty and that i broke her heart but it was the right thing to do if i like another girl. i love Betty and all i just don't think i can be with her and pretend all the time it's to hard and i don't like lieing to Betty. Ugh, life is hard.

"Jug! hello? you there?" Archie said waving his hand infront of my eyes causing me to blink rapidly.

"oh yeah i was just-uh thinking" i scratched the back of my neck.

"ok?" he chuckled putting an arm around Veronica. i couldn't help but get jealous of them!