Chapter 1

Jugheads POV
Betty and I woke up to loud banging on our front door.
"Is my Dad Jellybean and your Mum home from their holiday already?" I asked.
"Their trip probably got cancelled or something like that" Betty rubbed her eyes.
BANG BANG BANG!!!!
"IM COMING!!" I yelled.
I walked down stairs and opened the door.
"Archie Veronica?!" I was so confused.
"Let us in quick!!!" They both walked in straight away.
"Lock all your doors and close the curtains now!" They explained.
"Why?" I asked.
"We'll tell you later just do it!" Veronica whisper yelled.
We shut all the curtains and locked all the windows and doors.
"What is going on in here and why is it so dark" Betty yawned.
"I don't even know" I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the couch.
"Everyone got sent a message today by the sheriffs office" Archie explained.
"So that's what that was" I laughed.
"And there's a killer on the loose and they've killed over 20 people this morning" Veronica was crying.
"And they were at my house this morning and killed my parents luckily I got away" Archie out an arm around her.
"It's ok Ronnie" he patted her on the back.
"Omg V I feel so bad for you" Betty whispered.
"So do I" I said pulling Betty into a hug.
Veronica's POV
Flash back
BANG!!
"Mum Daddy? Are you okay?" I yelled.
I heard footsteps and opened my door I saw blood everywhere and someone standing in the kitchen with a knife in their hand.
'Omg' I thought in my head I had no time to think so I packed some clothes into a small backpack and ran out the building without them seeing me I didn't want to take the elevator so I ran down the stairs. Andre was gone everything was just red I almost throw up. I ran outside the pembrooke I didn't yell because I was a smart person unlike people in horror movies. My first instinct was to go to Archie's cause her would know what to do. I ran to Archie's house making sure he was okay and not dead.

I finally got there and knocked on Archie's door.
"Veronica! Quick come in!" Archie pulled me inside making sure no one saw me. I had blood on my face cause there was blood on the door knobs and my face was itchy don't judge me!
"Thank god your okay!" He pulled me into a hug and held me tight he was glad to see me and I was glad to see him.
"What happened?" He asked.
I told him the whole thing.
"Ronnie Listen your going to me ok you have me and Betty and Jughead to protect you" he held my face with his soft hands and kissed me.
End of flashback
"Wow Veronica you went through a lot" I said.
(She didn't say the part about Archie kissing her Varchie is secret)