" Trust me, this is my second time packing my things and it still feels weird having to leave," Aries told her.

" I can imagine. Oddly enough, Hogwarts has become my home, in a way." Amelia commented.

They stood in front of the brick wall and said their password. The two went straight toward one of the black leather couches.

" It's not odd," Aries told her. Ever since the Slytherin match where they met, the two have grown close. The two of them have always had something to talk about and help each other with their homework.

As the two continued to talk, Amelia soaked up every second of their conversation. She knew that she was going to miss talking with Aries. She predicted that her family would ignore her throughout the summer just like her brothers had done throughout the school year.

When midnight rolled around, the two bide their goodbyes and left toward their dormitory.

Everyone in Amelia's room was still up as they talked about their summer plans. Sharing a room with people like Pansy and Daphne was suffocating. Amelia would rather spend her time with the wiping willow than be in the same room with Pansy, Daphne, and Millicent.

When the three girls noticed Amelia's presence, they immediately stopped talking and eyed the girl with disgust.

" ugh, I saw her hanging out with that filthy Hufflepuff boy," Daphne whispered, although Amelia still heard her.

" Gross. The muggle one?" Pansy asked. Daphne nodded which only causes Millicent and Pansy to groan in disgust.

" I heard Ernie Macmillan is mates with him too," Daphne added. Pansy rolled her eyes at the mention of the boy.

" He's a blood traitor like Weasley. No wonder there friends."

Amelia found it hard to ignore the girl's chatter. They weren't even trying to whisper anymore.

" Disgraceful honestly. She's ruining the Slytherin name." Millicent finally spoke as she side-eyed Amelia who now began to empty her wardrobe.

" Now Aries Scamander has spent time with her too."

At the mention of Aries, Amelia started to pay more attention to the conversation.

" Out of all of us, he goes for her? Pathetic. " Pansy mumbled as she crossed her arms.

Anger stirred inside of Amelia. She sneakily grabbed her wand from her bed and hid it behind her back as she turned to face them.

" You three got something to say?" Amelia question.

All three of them glanced at the red-faced girl and laughed at her expression.

" What? Are you mad Weasel? It's not like we said anything false. You are a filthy blood traitor bit"

Pansy didn't get a chance to finish her sentence when Amelia lifted her wand and pointed it at the pug-faces girl and shouted:
"Flipendo!"

Pansy went flying backward and hit her back against the wall. Daphne and Millicent gasped as they rushed to her side and helped her up.

" You will pay for that Weasley!" Pansy shouted. She attempted to reach over for her wand that rested on her bed, but Amelia was quicker.

" Locomotor Mortis!" Amelia shouted quickly.

Pansy's legs locked together causing the girl to fall to the ground.

" What was that Parkinson? Pay for what?" Amelia sneered as she watched Millicent and Daphne attempt to lift her onto her bed.

" Millicent! You're pulling on my hair!" Pansy complained as she was rolled onto her bed.

" Maybe that will teach you to keep my name, and my friend's name, out of your mouth." Amelia snapped at her as she closed her trunk.

" I'm not scared of you, Weasle!" Pansy informed her. Daphne had to pull out a book and try to find the reverse spell.

" You sure about that?" Amelia laughed as she looked down at Pansy. " Be lucky I went with the locking legs spell. I don't think boils would look flattering on you."

Pansy's eyes widen as she looked over at Daphne, who was still searching for a spell, Millicent kept quiet as she stood beside Pansy's nightstand.

Amelia slumped down on her bed and pulled the blankets over her body and ignored the harsh and frustrated whispers of her roommates.

°°°

On the day of the feast, students had to wear their robes along with their pointy hats.

Amelia sat down in the common room and waited for Aries to come down.

Aries entered the common room and stood in front of Amelia. He immediately noticed her glum expression.

" Ready?" Aries asked.

" I guess so." Amelia sighed.

The two walked toward the Great Hall where the entire school was seated. Amelia and Aries sat down at the Slytherin table. Patiently waiting for Dumbledore to start his speech.

"Another year has gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House."

A chorus of cheers erupted from the Slytherin table. Amelia smiled proudly toward Aries who was cheering frantically.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award."

Amelia glanced up at Dumbledore questionably. Her smile quickly faded.

"To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points. "

Amelia glanced over at Aries with a raised eyebrow. Both of them stared at each other confused as to what Dumbledore was doing.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points."

Amelia scoffed as she crossed her arms. She glared in the direction of her brother who seemed surprised by the points.

" He got 50 points for a game of chess?" Amelia whispered questionably as she leaned toward Aries.

" Something is not adding up?" Aries whispered back.

"And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points," Dumbledore announced.

" Wait. We're tied with Gryffindor." Amelia said as she glanced back up toward Dumbledore.

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom"

The Gryffindor table erupted in a shout of cheers as they realized they won the house cup. The other two houses applauded for them. Happy that Slytherin was finally defeated.

Amelia glanced glumly at the table as everyone in the Slytherin house looked defeated.

" Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order."

With a wave of his hand, Dumbledore changed the color decoration of the Slytherin flags to Gryffindors color.

Food then appeared in front of them as Dumbledore announced the feast to begin.

" What a load of rubbish," Aries commented as he ate a chicken leg.

" Doesn't matter. There's always next year." Amelia said. She glanced back toward the Gryffindor table to see all her brothers smiling widely at each other.

Amelia felt a tug at the pit of her stomach. She mentally prepared herself for when she got home. Already knowing what kind of remarks to expect.