18. Favoritism

○○○

○○○

"Did you hear that Harry Potter and his friend got expelled!"

" I heard they flew a car in front of muggles."

" I heard they flew the car into the Whipping Willow."

A bunch of murmers filled the Slytherin common room once the news of Harry and Ron exposing magic came to light. Many, mostly Draco, celebrated the fact Harry got expelled.

Amelia on the other hand worried, that her relationship with her twin might have dwindled into pieces but she still cared for him. This is why she hoped that Ron didn't get expelled like Harry Potter.

The Weasley felt lingering eyes on her by fellow Slytherins in the common room. She was seated by one of the few study tables reading up on a certain spell before meeting up with Justin and Ernie.

Not wanting the attention on her, Amelia gathered her things and immediately headed toward the great hall for breakfast. Instead of sitting at her house, she made her way to the right side of the sitting with Justin and Ernie at the Hufflepuff table.

" Morning." Amelia greeted, sitting across from the two boys who looked at the girl with wide eyes.

" Is it true?" Ernie asked. Amelia ignored him and filled herself with a plate of eggs and sausage.

" Amelia, did ur brother and harry expose magic to muggles?" Justin questioned.

" I had a decent morning, thanks for asking." The Slytherin said, taking a sip of orange juice.

" Come on! You must know something." Ernie asked hopefully. Amelia sighed looking between the two boys.

" All I know is that we all arrived at kings station together five minutes before eleven. So, there might be a small chance that they missed the train." Amelia was still unsure about any of the logistics but considering she didn't see them at dinner, she assumed the rumors could be true.

" what were they thinking?" Ernie questioned out loud as he ate some of his breakfast.

The chatter in the great hall seized the minute Harry and Ron entered the room. Amelia glanced at Justin and Ernie and watched as their gaze lingered on the duo.

" How are they still here?" Ernie whispered turning his attention back to Amelia and Justin.

" I thought they have gotten expelled." Justin wondered.

Amelia sighed as she marveled at the thought of how much Dumbledore likes Harry. Because she knows for sure he is the only one to be except for expulsion.

" That's Harry Potter for you." Amelia sighed, " Anyway, let me see your books. I need to replicate them." Amelia asked as she pulled out her wand from her bag.