" No. I'm Theseus Scamander's grandson. Though I can see the confusion. My great uncle Newt is an amazing lad." Aries commented with a smile on his face. Although the history of his family is sort of a tragedy, he was still proud of his ancestors and the things they did. Especially the lingering legacy of the Scamander's adventures in The United States.

" Oh, but I thought Theseus never marry?" Amelia question.

" Oh, he and his fiancee had my great-great grandfather before she died," Aries told her.

" Oh wow. I'm so sorry. " Amelia said feeling bad for bringing up the subject.

" Don't be, Grandfather Theseus told me how selfless and brave my grandmother Leta was." Aries shrugged.

" Still cool! Are you interested in Magizoology?"

" Just a tiny bit, honestly. I want to be an Auror more. It's sort of a family thing at this point. " Aries expressed as he remembered the stories his grandparents would tell him about the Global Wizarding world and the few others they had been a part of.

" Wicked!"

" How 'bout you?"

" Not quite sure yet. Good news though, I have six years to figure that out." Amelia shrugged.

The two of them then got up and headed to their classes. Amelia is still amazed by Aries's family tree.

***

After an uneventful day of classes, and the only interesting occurrence being Professor Quirrell messing up a spell accidentally, Aries forced Amelia to take a break from studying and play a game of Wizards Chess.

" I hate chess," Amelia mumbled as she crossed her arms and stared at the board angrily.

" Who would have thought you'd be this bad at Wizards Chess!" Aries laughed as he made another move that whipped out another of Amelia's knights.

" It never really intrigued me," Amelia told him.

The common room entrance opened and when Amelia glanced over to see who walked in, it was non-other than Draco Malfoy holding a random book.

Amelia looked back down at the board game while Draco looked at the redhead with a gigantic smirk.

" Well, If it isn't a Weasel." Draco spat as he neared her.

Amelia rolled her eyes as Aries glanced up at the first-year boy with a confused expression.

" Leave me alone, Malfoy. Or do you want a repeat of what happened last time? " Amelia threatened without taking her eyes off the chess game.

" Shut it you, blood traitor."

" Watch your tone, Malfoy," Aries spoke with a threatening tone as he narrowed his eyes on the boy.

" You are just like your brother aren't ya? Break laws by hoarding illegal dragons." Draco let out.  He figured Amelia has to have some part of the situation. Considering her two brothers were involved.

But, Amelia looked up at the boy confused. The only person in her family that lik-loved Dragons was Charlie. Who lived in Romania.