Chapter 9

(Y/N's) POV

Shit Shit Shit

I turn to run.

"NOT THIS TIME ASSHOLE!" He hollers and yanks me back by my shirt. I come face to face with him. I try to back up but he's wrapped his arm around me, with my back to a tree.

I look up and he's looking at my cheek. I turn my head so he can't look.
He then grabbed my chin with his hand and made me face him.

I looked to the ground. It's over. Everything is over. He's gonna tell everyone and Mother and Father will kill me. The tears welled up in my eyes and started to fall.

Bakugou's POV

I grab her before she can run off again. I turn her around.

She looks terrified.

"Who did this?" She stays quiet.

"WHO DID THIS!" I scream. She flinched.

"I can't tell you." She whispers and looks to the ground. Tears start to well up in her eyes. I make her look at me for a minute before leading her out of the trees.

Its definitly those parents of hers. She told me of how they pushed her around, but nothing about them being physical....
I can't let her go back there, not so this can happen again.

I walk off us off campus as the final lunch bell rings. She stays silent for a while, before she finally asks.

"Where are we going?"

"Home," I reply. She then abruptly stops. I turn to see the same scared expression.

"Please, don't," she pleads.

Y/N's POV

No, if he takes me there, they'll kill me.
"We're going to my house, idiot." He hollers at me.
Wait.....

His home?!?!