Chapter 6

(Y/N)'S POV

I open my eyes. I'm still in the infirmary.

"Ah, she's awake," I hear a sweet voice state. I look at the side of the bed to see RECOVERY GIRL!

OMG! OMG! IT'S THE REAL RECOVERY GIRL! I'VE STUDIED HER POWERS SINCE I WAS EIGHT!!! I NEVER THOUGH I'D MEET HER. SHE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN IN THE PICTURES!!!

I'm about to shoot from the bed when I see my father. He was also standing right next to the bed, looking down on me. I don't let any of my excitement show as I step off the bed.

"You have been out for awhile deary. School is about to be dismissed." she states with a small, but kind smile. "I recommend that you rest again when you get home. You still seem very tired."

I nod, picking up my backpack from one of the bed posts. I take one look back at Recovery Girl and walk out the door. My Father behind me the entire time.

We make it to the the car and we hop in. I sit in the back, as far away as I can.

"Pathetic," I look at my father. He's glaring at me again. There's a chill on his voice. "You can't even stay awake during your classes now? Why are you so damn difficult." I look to the floor of the car.

"ANSWER ME!" he roars. I flinch.

"I'm sorry, Father. It won't happen again." I reply, holding my breath.

"You're right, it won't." he replies.  He then said nothing else for the remainder of the ride.

When we pulled up to the house, we got out of the car and walked inside. We both took off our shoes and coats before Father started his commands.

" Since you decided to not do any school today, you would practice till dinner and afterwards until 10:30 p.m. You will then finish with a cool down till 11:05 p.m." With that, I head to the basement, I can hear him lock it and I sit I on the ground. I wrap my arms around my knees, pushing them into my chest. My head becomes filled with thoughts from earlier.

Why did I breakdown like that earlier? That's never happened before. And on top of that, it was with my scariest classmate. He just let me lie there. Was it some type of weird dream or something?

Bakugou's POV

After I headed back to class, I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n). I've never seen someone so miserable.  What the hell could happen to such a cute.. agh.. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING.  Suddenly,  the image of her tear soaked face filled my head and how she was just clinging to me. Holding on like I was all she had.

I feel really embarrassed FOR NO DAMN REASON!?! GOD, WHATS WITH MY HEAD?
Is it wrong that I want her to hold onto me like that again? But I don't want her sad. My chest hurt when she was crying. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME.

AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHH!?!?!