Chapter 12

Katsuki's POV

The softest, most high pitched moan came out of her the second my lips touched her. I couldn't help but smirk at her blushing face.

She tried to turn her face to the side but I gently grabbed her chin and turned her back to face me. "Let's not play the shy game dumbass. I want you to look at me."

I wanted to erase every bad thing that happened to her from her mind. Tonight she isn't going to think about anything but me.

Y/N'S POV

I could feel his hands wrapping around my waist as a gentle weight was on my hips. His hands slowly started to slide down till they hooked onto the tips of my uniform. When I felt his fingers touch bare skin my breath got caught in my chest. I sat up and looked at Katsuki. He was looking at me with an expression somewhere in between lust and confusion.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks but I quickly shake my head and answer,"no."

"I.. I've never done this before..." I murmur just loud enough for him to hear. He then pounced on me, pushing me back onto to the bed, his eyes more cocky then before.

"Guess I'm just gonna have to leave a good impression then." And with that he lifts his shirt over his head and throws it to the side. He then proceeds to leave little kisses over my chest as he slowly lifts my shirt up. I feel his hands sliding up my sides.

Soon we're left in nothing but our underwear as the clothes lay scattered around the room.

" Just relax and leave it to me," he says as I feel a light pressure on my panties. He slips his hand inside and started rubbing my clit. The gentle touch lit me on fire as pleasure ran through me.

I rush my hands to my mouth. Muffling the wimpers from coming out. That smug look planted on his face. I felt his hand creep lower and suddenly felt a new wave of heat rush to my face.

As his fingers enter me I try my best to stiffle the moans. It just seemed to make his work harder as he started thrusting them in and out of me.

"Let me hear you dumbass. I want to hear your moans," he says with a slight pant to his voice. He lifts his other hand to try to move my own.

My legs felt like jelly as his speed increased. Leading me to moan out loud as he slipped my hand off my mouth.

"God your a mess," he says as he slips his fingers out. Leaving me feeling empty.  I take a second to breathe but as I opened my eyes back up to see his hovering above me. With a smile, he leans over to the noghtstand by the side of the bed and pulls open the drawer. I turn my head to see him grab a condom and rips it open.

"Baby, we've barely gotten started."