Chapter One

I stand in front of the gate, just gaping at the huge campus of U.A. High School.  This is where you were going to be stuck for the next few years. I take a breath and just as I'm about to walk in, i bump into a short green haired boy. I fall backwards onto the pavement.

"Ow," I look over and see the boy rubbing the back of his head. I quickly jump to action and lean towards the boy. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" I apologize as I grab the boy's hand to pull him off the ground. 

"That's alright, I've had worse," he says with a slight chuckle. He pats off his pants then looks back up at you with a smile. A smile. Something you haven't seen in a while. " I'm Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?"

"(Y/n), i-it's nice to meet you." I give him the best smile I could muster and began picking up my things. Izuku bends down and begins to help me. 

Once all my things are picked up, I quickly proceed to walk though the front gates. I look at my schedule to see I'm in class 1-A. I notice Izuku peeking over my shoulder. I look back to see he is on his tippy toes.

"Hey! That's my class too!" Izuku beams as he looks at my schedule. "Maybe we can head there together?" he says in a hush, shy tone. I can see a small blush spread across my new classmates face. I give small nod and he perks up right away. "O-Okay!"

With that we both start to search the halls for our class.