Chapter 16

*TW : CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE. PLEASE DO NOT READ OF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY ABUSE!!

Y/N's POV

Just as suspected, the second we got home Mother shoved me into the house.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING??" Father boomed.

I gathered myself off the ground only to be kicked back down by me Mother, knocking the wind out of my lungs. She grips by the root of my hair and yells in my ear.

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOU COULD JUST LEAVE?? I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO WASTE MY TIME YOU BITCH!" she screams.

She lets me go and I prop myself against the wall. I see Father approach me and my heart jumps to my throat with fear. When he reaches me he crouches down to my eye level and lifts my chin, examining the damage that Mother just caused.

I could already feel the bruise forming on my face and the blood dripping from my nose. Paralyzed with fear, I couldn't even wipe the blood before it dripped on to my school uniform. He sucks his teeth.

"Where were you?" he asks. But I look away, avoiding eye contact. He grips my chin tighter and yanks my head back to face him.

"I asked you a GODDAMN QUESTION!" he yells in my face. I look at the ground. "Were you with that blond kid?"

I panic and my eyes jump to him, a. sinister smirk growing across his face.

"I was wondering where you got the nerve to run away. Don't act like I'm blind, I saw that boy on your tail at the school. And by the way he was looking at you, it seems like you have a little boyfriend, don't you?" he questions.

I shake my head left and right, if he is associated with me, than he will get hurt too.

"He has nothing to do with this. They're just my classmate I swear. I was on my way to school and he saw me." I try to sound convincing but I don't make eye contact. "It was just me..."

The room had a dead silence for a few moments before father leaned down, forcing eye contact with me, he said softly.

"Your a bad liar Y/N. But have it your way, you're going to have a very long week" he grabs me by my shirt and opens the basement door. Once again he leaned towards my ear and said "After this, I'll make you unable to walk nor even hold a glass of damn water."

After that statement, we go downstairs...