Side Story #3 Conduit-Man's Apprentice (Delsin X Mina Ashido) Part 2

Beginne am Anfang

Meanwhile, in a red hot pink room full of different design accessories, one crazy pink haired girl was emerging from her slumber on the bed seeing as it was now 7am. She sighed as she rubbed her eyes. "Great, another awkward filled day with him" she said as she rubbed her eyes. She felt like such a slut whenever she saw him. Inwardly, she knew he was laughing at her and how she was such an easy score for him to bag. Delsin was a player, she bet he was with tons of other girls before he evre came here to Japan.

With his looks, who could ever resist him, she didn't. She was just so upset that she fell for his hot boyish charm like that. Now he's probably telling all his friends that they had sex, making her seem like a slut and a whore and all the words above. She came home crying that day, her clothes not even on properly, thank God no one in her family saw her. But since that day, she and Delsin don't even look at each other in the eye any more, and if they do, they look away so quick.

She got up from her bed. "Well there's nothing to do about it now. What's done is done" she said as she began to strip in from her white tank top and blue panties that she wore. She walked over to the shower and began to shower. She grabbed her body as the water hit her. She held her breasts that perked up. She felt herself all over, imagining Rowe's hands all over her like before. The way he caressed her, how he kissed her as he made love to her. It's images that she wished were under better circumstances.

She would admit it to herself that when she met Delsin, he was absolutely hot and gorgeous. He was top four picks in her class of boys, following would definitely be that Todoroki guy, the explosion boy and the guy with red hair. Kirishima was his name. But seeing his build, Mina can definitely say that Delsin had something that the others lacked. Power. The power he had shown her during their time together was sooooo alluring to her. She moaned automatically in the shower as she can basically feel him pick her up to him again and pound her all over again but she woke up from her little day dream. She rubbed her legs together in the shower and sighed feeling the dampness between her privates. "Great, I'm aroused....I'm so weird" she thought as she finally began her shower.

Timeskip - 3 hours later

The class has began and two students of class 1-A seems to be running extraordinarily late. 'Shit! I'm late! I can't believe it took me almost an hour to eat breakfast!' Delsin thought as he ran for the train station in a hurry. He was hurrying so fast that he didn't see Mina, who was also running late. They slammed into one another pretty hard seeing as both were running at Thier top speed. "Ow......." She muttered. Delsin though, didn't really feel that much pain. He looked over to the person he knocked over, only for his heart to drop. "Hey! Watch where you're going next-Oh....... Rowe-san" Ashido said as she took notice to who she was talking to.

"H-Hey, Mina. Sorry about that. I was running late and I didn't see you. Here, lemme help you up". "NO!....I mean it's fine, I g-got it!" she said as she stood up fast while rubbing her forehead as her head crashed into his shoulder when they hit one another. She turned to look at the train where she was supposed to head on, seeing it start off. "Ahhh shit! We missed it!" she said with a defeated face.

"Well, we're already late as it is! Mr. Aizawa is gonna kill us" Delsin laughed. "No kidding! He'll give us that dead stare, especially when he activates his quirk and make us stay behind to clap erasers!". "Yes, if he doesn't, Tenya will make sure we do but we might have to stand by our desks for the rest of the school day as punishment". The two began to laugh hard at the jokes they were making at the trouble they'll get into once they reach the school. It was a hard laughter that are usually heard with people who are the best of friends. But as soon as that laughter came, it went just as fast but it was replaced by the feelings of awkwardness.

Gone were the jokes of being punished inside their minds and other more pressing thoughts had surfaced. Thoughts of the last time they actually encountered each other and it ended in them wearing less clothes than they are right now. Ashido began to fidget with herself as she saw Delsin's eyes on her, though she didn't know it was because he was fumbling inside his head on what to say to her.

"O-O-O-Okay well um.....Ima just be.......over here so....". "Wait, Mina....I...I wanted to apologize to you!". "Apologize? For what? For bumping into me! It's alright, really-". "You know what I mean, Mina" he said seriously, so serious that it almost turned her on at how stoic he was being. "Oh....." she said as she blushed heavily, looking down at her feet. Delsin spoke up. "I took advantage of you, I leaned in for the kiss and..... assaulted you. I just lost control of my desire. If you hate me and never want to speak to me again, I understand!".

Mina shot her head up and watched him in his eyes as she saw no lie hidden in his eyes, he was telling the truth. He really did feel bad. "Rowe-san, no. It's not all your fault. I...I didn't really stop you as I, too, was lost in the feeling and to be quite honest, I enjoyed every second of it. It's just, I thought because of the setting and how we....um...did it.... I'd be labeled as a slut and an easy score by you and any one else you told". Delsin moved to her and held her by her shoulders.

"Mina, I would never, ever, do that to you. You're not a slut or an easy score. If it makes you feel any better, you can call me a simp since I couldn't take my eyes off you in your work out clothes, you were hot, I couldn't keep my hands off you". Mina blushed. "And so are you....why did you think I didn't stop you" she said as she roamed her hands on his over his chest. "Rowe-san, what does this make us?". "Hmmmm? Well, I think I know what you want from this, Miiiiinnnnnaaaa?". He grabbed her and pulled her close to him.

He held her by her butt and giving her phantom kisses on her neck, making her moan and squirm in his arms. "Mmmmm! Yes, I.... I want this". "Well too bad!" he said as he stopped all advances together, confusing Ashido, her body already missing his warmth. "W-What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'TOO BAD'?! YOU START BY TURNING ME ON AND LEAVING ME UNSATISFIED?! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, ROWE-SAN?!" she shouted back at him, flailing her arms around in a frustrated fashion and ignoring the on lookers that passed by them at the train station. "Beat me" was all he said. "WHAT?!".

Delsin looked at her with a cool look on his face that made her blush. "Beat me in a spar. I'll keep training you to be a better fighter but if you can beat me in a fight that I won't hold back in, than we can consider going out and being an actual couple". Ashido widened her eyes, he was absolutely serious. There was no deceit in his eyes or anything. She pondered on it quickly. It was the reason why they originally spoke to one another, he's just finishing what he planned to do but there 2as a price on it this time. A price she so desperately wanted right now.

She lusted after Delsin, she wanted him but at the same time, she also wanted to achieve her original goal: to get stronger. He's playing her on both of her desires to push her. "You got yourself a deal, but that means you can touch this hot piece of ass untill I beat you, so you'll be going home with blue balls some nights Delsin-kuuunnnn!". That made the Conduit user flinch. He didn't think his idea had a cost such as that. Mina saw the look of slight regret and smirked.

"Don't worry, I won't tease you too much! I'll make sure to wear my best tights for you!" she said before she bend over to pick up her bag off the ground, giving Delsin a perfect view of her pink ass, which made him go absolutely nuts. "Well, come on, the train is here, wouldn't want Aizawa to trip balls now would we?" she said. Delsin looked up to see the train was indeed here for them. "R-R-Right!" he shouted as he jumped on the train too along with her. John sighed as he saw from his reincarnation's eyes.

The way the two spoke and acted around one another. They were obviously friends again of course but the hint of flirting and sensual actions threw the entity for a loop, there were so much signals that were thrown in the conversation of the two yet they continue to go back to the line of a friendly relationship. 'What the hell is going on with you two?! One minute, you're about to fuck right on the train platform, and th next, you're talking about Legos when you were kids, what the fuck kind of relationship is this?!'. Delsin heard John but as he watched Mina's blushing face as she spoke about her video games, he responded back to him. 'What? It's just a healthy teacher and student relationship.....'.

TBC

AND...... DONE

More of this coming soon. I think I might do jiro next and that may actually be a real one shot. Part three of this will be the last, just wanted to add a little more to it

Please comment and vote your thoughts on this chapter thx😁😁😁😁😁😁