Chapter 1:

do it again {Larry Stylinson} 💚💙
_____________________________________

16 year old Harry lives in Holmes Chapel with his mum Anne and his sister Gemma. When he is given the opportunity of auditioning for the Xfactor, he gladly takes it.

18 year old Louis lives in Doncaster with his mum Jay and his sisters Lottie, Félicité, Phoebe and Daisy. As a joke, Lottie urges him to try out for the Xfactor, and signs him up behind his back. Now he has no choice but to go. But maybe that's for the better?
______________________________________

Will new feelings arise?

Story of the boys lives in One Direction, none of that messed up management stuff, because that's sad
______________________________________

A/N: it's kinda cringy...
Also, I did edit it, but they're might be mistakes I didn't notice. If it bothers you, feel free to comment and I'll try my best to correct it :)
There will be smut, I'll warn you at the start of the chapter !!
Disclaimer: I'm not trying to disrespect the characters or push sexuality on them in any way, this is only for entertainment purposes.

Enjoy!
______________________________________

Harry's POV:

Living in Holmes Chapel....is okay. Theres only one school and a few shops, so everyone knows everyone. And that's alright, but it gets a bit boring sometimes. But I'm still grateful for what I have, even though I wish I had more once in a while. Everything is predictable, never any surprises. That is, until the chance to audition for the Xfactor came up.

I had just finished band practice with my friends, and I went to my bag to fish out the flyer I got on my door days before.

"Ed, Nick, look" I say, holding up the flyer.
"Wanna audition for the Xfactor as a band? Think about it, White Eskimo could be the next big boyband!"

"As cool as that is Harry, we would never get past the auditions, so many people would be there and we arent that experienced" Ed explained, puting a hand on my shoulder and giving it a light squeeze.

Ed had always been the rational one, even though he could get crazy sometimes.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Nick started hitting the drums, with no rythm whatsoever.

"Hey, Nick no those drums are expensive dont break them!" Ed shouted over the racket.

Nick stood up from the ripped leather stool stood behind the blue drum set a and made his way to where Ed and I were seated. Ed gave him a glare.

"Yeah mate, I think I'm gonna have to agree with Ed on this one, we wouldn't stand a chance against anyone there" Nick shrugged, grabbing his glass of lemonade that my mum had brought out at the beginning of band practice.

"Oh, ok that's fine" I said quietly, trying not to show the disappointment in my voice.

"Hey mate, cheer up, maybe in a few more years when we have more experience, yeah?"

"Mhm" I agreed, standing up to put my glass back on the tray.

"Let's go get some icecream, yeah? Little curly here seems like he needs some cheering up" Nick suggested with a small, sympathetic smile on his face.

"Yeah sure, let's go then" I reply, smiling at Nick's kind gesture.

I'm really lucky to have these two as my best friends, I don't know what I would do without them.