thank you

First of all

I love you.

Thank you for taking my hands to escape this reality. I am honestly happy that everyone loved this book. And learned from this book, please cherish this book :)

At first, I thought this book was going to be a flop lol. I thought many didn't want a sci-fi fanfiction but y'all made my dreams come true, again.

Thank you for supporting me, you guys stamped a huge mark in my life and heart. Every one of you reading this behind the screen, you are loved, you are cherished, you are precious to me.

Thank you for continuing to drop in compliments and amazing letters and fanart, it makes my day and it motivates me to continue writingfor you.

I want to say I have the greatest and amazing and beautiful fans ever. Even though I think my jokes and crack scenes in this book sUck y'all still laugh and I just want to come over there and hug the shit out of you, you cute person.

Potatoes, it makes a warm way into my cold heart. I'm sorry if I wasn't so affectionate to all of you, but truly, from the deepest depths of my heart, I truly love each one of you.

And also, I hope everyone gets to release all their negative emotions and bottled up feelings if you relate to the lesson. You deserve to be happy, love. And remember, I'm always here for you.

Without you, I won't be here reaching milestones and reads, without you, I wouldn't even be living in this world anymore, you saved me. Without you, this book wouldn't even be complete.

And I'll continue writing stories for all the ARMY fans and the potatoes all around the world. Because, I want everyone to be happy because of my works, its the sole reason why I write, so every reader who reaches my works walks out with a happy smile.

All of you have truly, made me a creation of who I am today.

All the love, to more books,

Mia✨