LX

"swiper"
_________________________________________

PRESENT

EUNHEE POV

"Really? A fry pan?" Jimin looked at me in disbelief as I swung the fry pan around.

"Well, it did come in handy," I replied as we dug in the sack I filled with various weapons.

"I'm taking this," he said as he took out a rolling pin and a knife, placing the knife inside his belt hoop and the rolling pin on his hand.

"Make sure you put the sheath on," I told him and he nodded as he stood up.

Seokjin approached us, he was holding a spatula I got from the kitchen.

Before you even bash me, I was in a hurry and I had to gather my shit up. So the kitchen was the first place I knew with weapons.

"Does everyone have something to protect themselves?" Seokjin asked us and we nodded as we stood up.

"Okay, so we'll split in groups so in case if some people who threaten us are there and catch one of us, the other gets to save them, alright?" Seokjin told me and Jimin as we both looked at each other nodding.

"Okay, so you and Jimin go to the back door and I'll go through the spare door here, we'll go in different directions," Seokjin told us and we nodded again, making our ways to the doors.

Me and Jimin were leaning against the wall, steady breaths were heard between us as we watched from left to right just in case if some strangers with buff bodies and tattoos came out and strangled us.

I nodded at Jimin, signalling him that the coast was clear and we turned the doorknob slowly, making sure we don't make a single creak come out from the door.

I cracked it open a bit before squeezing my body inside the small gap, and as my foot touched the cold tiles of the factory, I gestured Jimin to follow the same procedure as well.

Jimin slid in the small gap without any problem, and we both closed the door shut as silently as we can.

We both looked around, our weapons armed as we leaned against another wall, because as we looked ahead there were many turns and lefts and rights which we could not predict if someone is coming.

The interior was dark, but it was old and rusty, there were pipes on the ceilings and there were paint marks on the walls which made everything eerie.

Suddenly, a light turned on in one of the rooms placed on the right side. And me and Jimin faced each other, nodding as we tiptoed stealthily near the room.

But then, there was a huge gap between the wall we were leaning on and the other room since there was another connecting hallway seperating it which made us both sigh in frustration.

"I'm gonna move to the other side as quickly as possible and you better do the same or I'm cutting your dick off," I whisper at him and he nods.

I look around, my head popping out which showed a small glimpse and I looked left to right before taking a huge step to the other side of the wall, making my way between the connecting hallway and onto the other side.

I smiled to myself as I exhaled deeply, my hand gesturing towards Jimin and fanning towards him. He nodded rapidly as he too, popped his head out showing a small glimpse of his blonde head.

After his eyes shifted from left to right, he suddenly crouched and tilted himself, splatting himself on the floor and started rolling on the floor and making his way to the other side.