XX

"Vminheekook: the civil war"
___________________________________

"Whats my name again?" Taehyung asks cluelessly and Jimin's eyes widen.

"Do you remember anything? You know me, right?" He asks, his hands shaking as he grasps his shoulders.

"All I remember is my name being Taebitch," he groans and I stifle out a laugh.

Jimin throws me a dirty glare and grips his shoulders, staring intently in his eyes.

"Listen, its Tae-hyung! Kim Taehyung!" Jimin said clearly and Taehyung stared blankly at him.

"Oh yeah... Taehyung...," he trailed off. "Jimin? Yeah?" He told him.

"Thank God! He remembers, still!" Jimin exhaled as he surprisingly took the man and pressed it against him, hugging him intently.

"Uh.. Jimin...," Taehyung trails off, his cheeks burning red.

"Get a room would ya?" I said, interrupting their flirting on my couch.

"Oh, uh... sorry," Jimin said lowly before releasing the other male, his cheeks turning pink.

"Jimin, I think you need to go now, Taehyung's sleeping in tonight," I said and Jimin shoots a dirty glare.

"I forgot what I was gonna do," he said as he bent down, picking up one of his slippers.

Me and Jungkook looked at the slipper before eyeing each other, our eyes widening.

"Like boyfriend, like girlfriend, eh?" Jimin narrowed his eyes at us.

Wait, what?

"Jimin, I know that we made Taehyung into a Mickey Mouse but its 2 in the morning, and lets all be friends, okay?" I said nervously as he twirled the slipper around.

"Oh sure, we'll all be friends when  I turn you into Minnie, and Jungkook into Goofy, and I'll be Donald. It'll be a great clubhouse," he said before approaching us.

Jungkook's actions were more quicker than me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me like a speed of light, running out the door with Jimin chasing us.

"Get back here! You just hurt Taetae!" Jimin yelled as his voice echoed through the halls.

Taetae? What a nickname.

Jungkook pulls me through the long hallways endlessly. His legs were like a Flash, and I was like one of those flying flags you find in performances.

He suddenly stops when he no longer hears Jimin's death threats.

He then placed his hands on my waist and threw me on his shoulder, my butt literally facing him.

Not to mention, I was still in my pajamas.

"My latitude sensors detect Jimin hyung's scream from this direction, so we go into this room for awhile," he says before marching away from where we were, taking a sharp turn.

"Jungkook, where are we going?" I ask from him as my head falls upside down, accidentally landing on Jungkook's apple butt.

"Wait," he says and sways, and my head bumps against his squishy butt.

"I'm gonna puke if you keep doing that," I say and he chuckles.

"Just say you like the view down there. Its literally the same situation you'll be in when we do it," he smirks mischievously and I narrow my eyes.

"Can you stop talking about that for once?" I roll my eyes and I feel him grin.

"I will, if you let me focus on where I can hear Jimin hyung's yelling," he says and turns to the far right.

I could hear Jungkook turning a doorknob before opening it.

He kicks the door closed with his leg and places me down on the ground.

"We should wait here for awhile, until hyung finally gives up," Jungkook exhales and I aroynd towards the room I see displayed before my eyes.

It was an office, messy files on the desk, an old computer and some papers flying all over, there was a bookshelf at the side and some chemistry supplies and a blackboard at the other side of the room.

"Wow, look at this," I say in awe.

"Its an office," Jungkook replies, looking at the dust on the floor.

I walk around the desk and see a picture frame of a young man with a woman.

It was dusty, it hasn't even been cleaned or entered by anyone.

I was about to reach for the picture when Jungkook calls my name.

"Eunhee noona, I think we need to go, Jimin hyung is gone and I can't sense his voice anymore," Jungkook says and I let my arm fall to the side before I go to Jungkook.

Jungkook and I walk out of the room and we close the door, not leaving a trace on how we ended up there.

We started walking back to our rooms when we heard a voice.

"Eunhee, Jungkook?"

Our eyes widened and we looked at each other before Jungkook's moves were like lightning.

He takes me shoulders and pins me to the wall.

I closed my eyes through the impact...

....and felt something soft against my lips.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Y'all I'm writing this at 1am

This is what I imagine of Taehyung in the book. A dirty blonde kinda bOi.

 A dirty blonde kinda bOi