XLV

"jimshit things"
_________________________________________

My eyes widened as I looked at the picture frame. My finger touching the familiar woman.

The woman on the frame wasn't alone. She was beside a man. The picture was in black and white, they were standing infront of a small cottage.

The man's hair was wavy, going down to his ears and he wore a small smile on his face, his arm was around the girl who looked exactly like me. A cheerful smile on her face as they both looked at the camera.

The man was dressed in suspenders and a white button up with his sleeves rolled up.

I put the frame down and looked back at the box.

Something else was in it.

TAEHYUNG POV

"I swear if you don't get him back I will rip your balls and replace it with baseballs," I glare at him as I pushed him out of a store.

"You better nail it Jimin, we literally spent ₩100,000," Jin hyung continued and Jimin rolled his eyes.

He took a step and his eyes widened as he tripped, my eyes widened and I grabbed his arm, pulling him by force and to my chest.

My eyes were closed through the impact and they slowly opened as I saw a pair of brown eyes staring at me.

Our lips were centimeters apart and I nudged his shoulder, signalling him to let me go.

Jimin snapped out of a trance and stood up, coughing as he looked down on the floor with flushed cheeks.

"Alright, Operation Get Jungkook... activated!" Jin hyung said and we nodded.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Look! Isn't he adorable?!"

"He's so handsome! Do you offer free bed services?"

"May I have your number, cutie?"

I looked at the crowd of women encircling me with wide eyes, I sat on the bench with a question mark on top of my head.

What number? 5?

It wasn't ten minutes ago when I was chasing the small jalopy but it somehow went missing and before I knew it, I was in this small square full of trees.

I sat down on the bench and one girl came to me asking for a picture, in which two other girls came, and before I knew it  a whole group of girls came flocking to me.

I sat there with a blank face, their squeals starting to get in my nerves.

"Move you fake asses!" A high voice screeched and my head turned to where the voice was from.

There was a woman. Her hair in a brown bob and her face was caked in red lipstick and pink blush. She wore a pink, frilly dress that fit her not-so-womanly body and her broad shoulders stood out. High heels were on her feet and she wore thigh high stockings.

"What do you want, bitch?" One of the women in the crowd spoke in a beastly tone.

"How dare you say to his boy- uh.. girlfriend!" The woman snapped in a somewhat pitchy tone.

"You? His girlfriend, oh please! This handsome man can find a more beautiful lady unlike like you any day," the girl rolled her eyes.

"Oh please! This man can find a woman thats not a disgustang two-faced circus anytime," the woman shot back.

Why does that woman look so familiar?

"What did you just say to me?!" The other woman growled and raised her hand.

The world slowed down for a bit as the girl's  hand made its way to the woman's face.

But not until it was stopped when she gripped her arm.

"I wonder what dogs feed you, because bitches don't speak, they bark garbage," the woman in a bob said before she took out her purse and smacked the other girl right in the face with it.

She let go of her and the crowd gasp as the girl fell to the ground clutching her cheek.

"You bitch! How dare you?! You're no woman!" She gasped as she bore lasers to her.

"Get the f*ck out of my sight or I'll tell your boyfriends you're cheating on them," the woman threatened and everyone gasped loudly before quickly evacuating the park.

As the park cleared up, the woman in a bob took out her phone and tapped on it before putting it towards her ear.

"Coast is clear," she spoke and she ended the call before placing her hand on her hair.

She gripped onto the roots of her hair and she literally pulled it off, revealing a mop of blonde hair.

"Jungkook! We were worried! Thank God! We thought we lost you!" A voice  yelled and I felt a figure sit beside me on the bench.

"Jungkook, you're safe!" Another voice yelled.

"Hey Kook," the woman, well... man infront of me smiled as he looked down on me.

I saw my two hyungs sit beside me on the bench with eyes filled with relief.

"Jimin, you should've hurried up, Jin hyung almost pissed his pants behind the bush," Taehyung said as he looked at us.

"Shut up and be thankful you brats," Jimin shot back as he sat beside me on the other  part of a bench.

"Whats that in your hand Koo?" Taehyung asked as his gaze diverted to the thing in my hands.

"Oh this? Well, Taetae hyung..," I trailed off.

"I-," I was about to say when I saw a small child looking at us with eyes like saucers, a blue ball in his hands as he looked at us intently.

"Look Mom! Its a man in a dress!" The child squeaked as he pointed at Jimin hyung.

Jimin hyung's cheeks flushed immediately at the call of his name.

"Yunho! What are you-," the mother said as she approached his son whilst looking at Jimin hyung.

A small smile formed in her face as she looked at him from head to toe.

"Uh... I'm sorry my son is mental, and uh... nice dress you have there sir, have a good day!" The mother said quickly before dragging her giggling son away.

"I wanna be like him too mama!"

"Shut up!"

After they went away I exhaled as I looked up at the clear and blue sky.

"So Koo, what were you about to say?" Taehyung asked and I sighed before looking at Jin hyung, Taetae, hyung, and Jimin hyung.

"I think......

......I think I like noona."

EUNHEE POV

My eyes widened as I looked at the box again.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Now vote or Pennywise is gonna haunt you in your sleep.

hahahalookaanothercliffhangerlol