Chapter 15

Bayley's POV

I woke up with sore ribs and a bad headache. I always forgot that I wasn't at home. I tilted my head a bit and saw that Becky wasn't in the corner where she usually slept. "Becky." I say. She hums beside me. "Fucking hell." I whisper after jumping. That girl scared me. "Don't ever do that again." "Okay." She chuckles. I shake my head and try to push myself up. Becky helps me get up. "God I'm starving." I whisper. "Me too." She agrees. My father hadn't fed us in two days. I hear footsteps walk towards the door. "Good morning bitches." Dad says with a creepy smile on his face. "I have to go out for a while today, and no you're no getting food. I have important things to do today. Instead of handcuffing you like I usually do, you'll be going in the closet. It'll be locked so don't try to escape. I'll be back down in an hour to lock you up." He explains. Before dad leaves he kicks my in my vagina leaving me in pain. That shit really hurt. 

An hour later Becky and I are both dragged by our hair into a closet. My mom laid in the closet limp. She passed out a lot due to the pain. I pulled Becky toward me and comforted her. I felt her fear. We needed to be saved fast. I wasn't sure how much more we could take.

Sasha's POV

"Shut up Jimmy." A.J says. Jimmy, Roman, A.J, Paige, Ember, and I were on our way to San Francisco. I had to deal with Jimmy's singing, and A.J's frustration while we were going to Bayley's grandmother's house. Paige Ember and Roman were going talking to the neighbors. "What's your deal A.J? All I'm doing is singing." Jimmy whines. "Yeah very terribly." A.J complains. Both of them start going back and forth with each other. "JIMMY JONATHAN USO AND APRIL JEANETTE LEE, IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP I'M GONNA THROW BOTH OF YOU OUT OF THIS CAR." I scream. Their unnecessary arguing annoyed me. "How are you gonna throw me out of the car when I'm the one who's driving." Jimmy sticks his tongue out at me. I shoot him a death stare. "Sorry." He apologizes.

We get to Bayley's grandmother's house. After knocking a lady with long gray hair answers. "Hi, are you Alison Martinez?" I ask. "Yes, what is this about?" She looked concerned and a little nervous. "It's about your daughter and granddaughter, Bayley and Olivia Martinez. They both went missing, as well as my sister Becky Lynch. We were all friends. The police department in our city aren't doing much about the situation, so we decided to help out. There are 12 of us in all that are looking for them. I'm Sasha Banks, This is A.J Lee, and Jimmy Uso." I explain. "You're here to ask about them?" "Yes Ma'am. If you don't mind." I say. She steps back and opens the door a little wider and motioned for us to come in. I smile politely before stepping inside followed by A.J and Jimmy.

"What would you like to know?" She asks us. "Well we know almost everything about them, except for Bayley's father. Bayley's birth certificate is missing from her file. And the marriage certificate is missing from Olivia's file. We can't find any information about the divorce case nor the custody case. It's almost as if someone wanted to make him disappear and we know he's our best lead." I inform her. "Well it's a good thing you came to me." She says. Her voice sounded somewhat like Bayley's only a bit more mature and a bit shaky. "Why's that?" A.J asks while turning on the voice recorder on her phone. "Well Bayley's father was a loner type kid. Sammy was his name, Sammy Williams. He met my Livvy when they were about fifteen years old. She was the only one who he opened up to. Sammy didn't have any siblings and even though his parents tried to communicate with him it never worked. The only time you would see that boy smile was when he was with Livvy. Olivia and Sammy started dating around before their graduation, but she always told me it was casual dating. Sadly Olivia slept around with a few guys in addition to Sammy and when he found out he went a bit balistic. Spent an entire summer in a mental hospital. I was dissapointed in my daughter for what she had done to that poor boy. When he came back home, Livvy had already gone back to college. He didn't go to college, but he did get a good job. Worked as a Chef in a popular restaurant. Olivia came back home one Christmas and they met again. Sammy and Olivia looked as if they had fallen in love. A part of me knew that something wasn't right but who was I to tell my grown daughter about who she should and shouldn't love. They were dated for about three years before they got married." Tears began to stream down her face. I shared a look with A.J.

"They were about twenty-three. Two years later my baby was pregnant with a baby of her own. Bayley was an angel, she was sweet and respectful. She also was quiet just like her father. After Bayley's third birthday, I was suddenly cut off from them. Ten years afterward, I found my daughter in front of my door with her thirteen year old daughter. It amazed me how big Bayley had gotten. She was beautiful. I was also sad to find both of them covered in scars and bruises. Olivia and Bayley stayed with me for a while." She paused and looked at her hands which rested in her lap. "The things that man did to my poor baby. The things he did to Bayley. He should've went to jail. Olivia left Bayley with me and I took care of her for a few years before her mother took her back to San Jose. Olivia changed both her's and Bayley's last name after the divorce and custody cases." She finished and looked at me. I had been crying through most of her story. Hearing what happened to my Bayley hurt me. "Do you happen to know where he lives?" Jimmy asks. I didn't feel like speaking anymore. She shrugs her shoulders. "If he does have those girls you better find them fast. He's brutal." She warns. I nod and wipe my tears. "Thank you Mrs. Martinez." A.J say as we stand up. "You can call me Alison." She shakes our hand and we walk to the door. "Sasha, can I speak to you for a second?" Alison asks. I stay back as Jimmy and A.J walk to the car. "Yes ma'am." "You Love Bayley don't you?" I was shocked at her question. "I-I don't know. I'm only seventeen." "I can see it in your eyes. You love her. More than anything in the world. When you find her, you treat that girl better than you've treated anything you've owned." She tells me. I nod. "I'm serious, Sasha. When Bayley came to live with me she didn't feel loved, she tried to kill herself four times before we got her help. The minute you find her, show her that you love and care for her. Make her feel your love." "I promise you, I will. I'll make it my mission to see her beautiful again. It's killing me not being with her right now." I say honestly. She smiles at me and kisses my cheek. "I'd love to have you as my granddaughter-in-law." She says. I smile before leaving. 

I realized that I do love Bayley. I was going to make it my mission to see her smile once again, to love her again. I needed my Bayley.

AN: Hii. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to comment and like. Thanks for reading. This week and next week I'm going to try my hardest to update every day bc my birthday is on the 16th and I don't want to have to worry about publishing chapters. However I will still be writing on my birthday bc I'm obsessed with writing, and on the 17th I'll be publishing at least 2 chapters for each story. Go check out my other story Puzzle Pieces. Byeee