Chapter 14

Becky's POV

I watch as my sister's girlfriend is beaten with an iron tool. I wince as the tool continuously makes contact with her body. It was hard to see Bayley beaten so brutally. Tears stream down my face as well as her's, and her mother's. The pain looked as if it were too much for her, but she pushed through it. Eventually her dad stopped beating her and left the room. Bayley stayed where she was on the ground as bruises formed all over her body and blood seeped through her skin. I went to grab the first aid kit. Bayley's dad usually took of our hand cuffs when he was beating Bayley or Ms. Martinez or when he was upstairs, He made sure that every door and window was locked though. There was no way for us to escape especially with him right above us. We were always to afraid to fight back, dude is huge. One night after he went up stairs I hunted around the room and found a first aid kit. It was big but was missing a bunch of necessary products and I had to improvise. I sat next to Bayley and pulled her limp body onto my lap. She wasn't wearing much, just her tank top, sports bra, and some boxers. I lift up her tank top to aid the wound that were on her stomach. She hissed at the burning from the alcohol wipe. "It's gonna burn Bayls." I whisper. She chews her lip to keep from hissing. I put band aids over the wounds on her stomach. I move onto her arm.  Blood dripped out of it. It looked painful. If I had the chance to I'd give her an award for how much pain she was able to take. I wrap a t-shirt around the wound and lay her back on the floor. 

"I'm sorry." She whispers. Bayley always apologized. "It's not your fault, you didn't do anything. Your very strong." I tell her. I gently hug her before going into a corner to sleep.

Charlotte's POV

Sasha hasn't said anything since we left the law office. She came back to my house and has been typing on my computer. I poke her in the ribs to get her attention. All she did was hum. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Hold on." She says quietly. I sit down quietly with my legs crossed. Someone knocks at my bedroom door. 

I open it to meet Ember, Paige, A.J, Naomi, Carmella, Jimmy, Jey, Roman, Natalya, and Finn. She called all our friends. The Jock, Nerds and Rebels. My room was full. Roman had a shit ton of files. Most of them sit down on the floor as Roman hands out files. I take a file and look at Sasha confused. "What?" She asked as if nothing happened. "Care to explain?" I say. "They're here to help find Becky and Bayley." She explains. I nod. "So what's with all the files?" "Well there's nothing in Bayley's or Olivia's file about Bayley's dad. I remember when Olivia was in the hospital, Bayley told me about her abusive dad. She also told me that her mom and dad got a divorce, which means that there was a custody case for Bayley, unfortunately neither of the files have anything about Bayley's dad, no DNA test for Bayley, no marriage certificate, no divore files, nothing. It's so weird almost as if someone wanted him to disappear." She takes a deep breath. "So I texted all of our separate friends to help and your dad for some files. We got files for every single abuse cases that Olivia worked on. As well as files for relatives and schools." It's amazing how good she is at this. "Wow." I say. 

We search for about twenty minutes. "I found something." Natalya says jumping to her feet. "What.. what is it?" I ask. "Okay so Bayley went to a couple schools in San Jose and San Francisco. That's where her grandma lives, I think that's our lead." She says. "Okay so there are twelve of us. 6 of us stay here. 6 of us go to San Francisco, 3 visit Bayley's grandma and 3 investigate the neighbors." Sasha says. "I want to stay." Nattie, Naomi, and Carmella say in unison. I laugh at them. "Okay. Boys?" Finn violently shakes his head. "Well Finn's out. Anyone else." "Roman and I will go." JImmy says. "Okay.. Ember, Paige,Sasha and A.J will go too." I say. They all nod. "We'll go tomorrow. It's getting late and I'm tired." Sasha says yawning. Everyone nods before they get up to leave. Tomorrow is gonna be hectic.