𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"mid july when we were forever young and the way you played with me like a child."

(9 years ago)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(9 years ago)

"hey (y/n) ojiro, promise me that you will never forget me when you go to america, okay?" as oikawa choked out a sob.

"don't worry i will never forget you, ever. i will always think about you wherever i go", as you gave out a weak, fake smile. you both were only 6 years old at the time.

both of your little hearts couldn't handle the many emotions that surged through yours and his. you gave him a tight & warm hug as he reciprocated one too.

you had to stay strong for him. as you waved your goodbyes, you turned around to head to the car since you decided it was best to say goodbye to oikawa at a small park, near where he lived. as you headed to the car, tears started brimming down your small chubby cheeks.

your twin brother, aran ojiro, was seated in the back seat of the car waiting for you, while your father & mother were seated at the front of the car. you hopped in the car as you wave your last goodbye to oikawa . the window was cold & foggy since it was pretty cloudy as well as windy that day. nobody said a word in the car as your father drove to the Tokyo International Airport.

to be continued....

a/n: hey hey hey! i'm editing so hi there 🥰

oct 21, 2020 8:57pm